Chapter 4

Harry P.O.V

After Angelique had left my cabin, Faith wanted to talk to me.

"Why were you hiding me? Am I not beautiful enough?"

"Darling, that's not true. It's just.. Nobody would understand our love for each other.. It's difficult.."

"Why didn't you kill her? Why did you let her go?"

I looked into her beautiful eyes, and I wasn't sure what I should answer. I didn't even know the answer. Commonly I would have killed her and I wouldn't care about how she felt but somehow killing her wasn't an option to me. Faith noticed that I had sunk deeply into my thoughts and continued our conversation.

"Harry! Why are you so different? Did I do you wrong? Don't you have enough love for me anymore?"

I noticed an uncontrolable feeling welling up inside of me and out of fear to hurt my Faith I ran away unsure what to do next. I felt our little world falling apart.

Angelique P.O.V

Why did Harry kick me out of the house? What was his problem? I felt anger and sadness at the same time. How should I get home? I was alone in the woods, after midnight. This was for sure not my plan. I just wanted to have a little bit fun.

{ hi :) we're really sorry for not updating and I know this is a very very small one, but we had no time. We're so sorry. We just had a few problems in our family. We'll post more. We hope you understand us. We're glad you like the story. Thanks for all the votes and reads. :) xx}