Chapter 2

Harrys P.O.V

After we had left the club we got into my car. My cabin was 30 minutes away from our current location. We didn't talk so much on the way home, but a feeling of uneasiness overcame me. What if Faith found out about my intentions. I couldn't imagine how much that would make her hate me. I tried to focus on the streets to get Faith out of my head. The harder I tried not to think about her, the more difficult it got. I started to regret taking Angelique with me, but on the other side I was happy to have her here. Suddenly a thought crossed my mind: I could take her legs to make my Faith complete. Then I would have Angelique and Faith at once. 

"Harry? Did you listen to me?" , she interrupted my thoughts.

"Oh sorry. I'm just a bit tired. What was the question?" 

"I wanted to know how old you are, would you mind telling me?" 

"Of course, I'm 20 years old. How about you?"

"I've turned 18 two weeks ago."

Her age was perfect. Not too old, not too young. Perfect for Faith's legs and for Angelique.

We reached the house, and by now I was undoubtedly sure it wasn't the right thing to take her home with me. But I couldn't just send her home, so I decided to kill her after I had some fun with her.

Author note:

We decided to post another small chapter, because you guys seemed to like the story. :)

Please follow us on twitter: LM_works and on instagram : LM_works .. We follow back :) x