Genos x Reader (One Punch Man)

You screamed as you dropped. The air strikes against your ears and face as you plummet down to the ground. You look up and laugh. Is this how I'm really going to go? By a threat tiger? You watched the building you once stood on crumble and get farther away. Any second now... You closed your eyes and covered your head. A sudden fall race ran into you and you stopped. You looked up to none other than the cyborg prince. You couldn't form words as he dropped to the ground and set you down. You were still shaken and you fell to your knees.
"Miss? Are you alright? You're not hurt, are you?"
He kneeled down and looked you in the eyes. His yellow met your e/c and you finally got words out.
"Yes thank you so much. I thought I was a goner back there!" You laughed nervously. He exhaled in a sense of relief and got up to leave. You struggled to get up after him.
"Wait!" You called and he turned to look at you. You stood there and stared. You didn't know what you wanted from him...
Just then a piece of a building came crashing down and he wasn't moving.
"Watch out!" You called before taking in a deep breath and holding it.
You were able to freeze time. Just as long as you could hold your breath anyway. You always had this ability. It was strange but you thought it useful. You puffed your checks and ran over to the cyborg. 'HE'S HEAVY!!' You screamed in your head. You managed to drag him quite a ways. The itch to breath started and you gave one last heave before gasping for air. Genos looked confused as he watch the piece of building hit the ground where he once stood. He blinked and looked up to see you gasping for air.
"What happened? Did my systems have a malfunction? I was standing over there." Genos was very confused. You just smiled.
"I saved your life and you saved mine. That makes us even now," you said. He looked even more confused. You helped him up, "You're job isn't done yet. Go out there and get them S-class hero!" You said cheerfully. He tilted his head then gave a small smile.
"Well what ever happened I am glad for your assistance. I'll be sure to remember you," This caused you to blush and he took off. You felt weak and you decided to lean against a pile of debris. Hopefully you will meet him again. You smiled before passing out from exhaustion.