Mystras x Reader (Magi)

WE NEED MORE MYSTRAS. I mean how you could not love this cutie?
-----
Mystras sat depressingly on the bench in the Sindria Trading Post. He watched with a sense of longing at you. He grit his teeth when Sinbad would constantly talk to you. He wish he was brave enough. After a break into your house left you with simply the clothes on your back, you asked to work at Sindria's Post. He should have seen it coming that as soon as you walked through the door, Sinbad would be all over you. And he liked you too. It was one of the reasons he hated being so similar to Sinbad.
"Wow! You did that all by yourself?" You said in amazement. Sinbad smirked.
"I sure did! Something like that is child's play for me, the future king of Sindria!"
"Maybe the 'Future king of Sindria' should get back to work," Ja'far hissed from another room.
"Ok fine. Calm down," he turned to you, "He's been getting pretty uptight lately. Probably something stuck in his-"
"SIN! THESE NEED TO BE SHIPPED TOMORROW! GET OVER HERE!"
Sinbad slouched and mumbled something under his breath before heading to the other room. You giggled and went back to work.
~~~
"Sir Mystras, I have the- oh!" You exclaimed before spilling the scrolls on the ground. You cursed under your breath. Mystras ran over and helped you pick them up. You both stood up at the same time and made eye contact. His face blew up in red and he quickly made his way back to his desk.
"Thank you, y/n. You should head home. The work hours are over," he said while not looking up. He kept writing with his head down and saw you approach his desk. He got nervous.
"Um. May I ask you a question?" She whispered. Mystras looked up to see your face full of curiosity.
"I love adventures. I want to travel to different places and find adventures for myself, but I don't have the means to do so. So um..." You twisted the fabric of your uniform.
"Would you mind telling me stories about your adventures?"
~~~
Every night after hours, Mystras and you would stay in his office and he would tell you of his kingdom and of the adventures with Sinbad. Your face would brighten up every time.
"But I didn't really do anything... It was all Sinbad..." he said quietly.
"That's so cool! That you faced your father like that! You're so cool Mystras!" You clapped.
"What?! No... I..."
"Hey kids. After hours so go home. I'm not paying extra," Sinbad poked his head in. You nodded and got up to leave.
"Thanks for the stories, Mystras," you smiled. He grew flustered and said goodbye. Sinbad stood and waited until you left.
"So you got the hots for Y/n, huh?" Sinbad smirked.
He waved his hands frantically, "No! It's not... well yea."
"Heh. It's ok. I approve. If she chooses you, I don't mind."
"Wait... You like her too? You aren't just hitting on her like all the others?"
"She's special. So go after her. She'd be lucky to have you," he beamed.
"Alright. Thanks?"
~~~
"So the reason I called you is um..." he couldn't even look at you. I'm such a loser! He inhaled slowly.
"Y/n, I like-"
"I LIKE YOU!" You suddenly screamed.
You both sat in silence. Unsure what transpired at first, Mystras silently fixed his papers.
"Wait what?"
"I said I like you!" You laughed, but was silently screaming on the inside.
"Really?! I was going to say the same thing! Um so..." he became red. You laughed and sighed in relief.
"I thought you liked Sinbad, so I was afraid that you would reject me," he said forlornly. You shook your head.
"No. I want you to be the one to tell me stories."
"How about instead of telling them... we go on one together?"
----
I love Mystras! ( ゚д゚)
Wow that was kinda long. Hope it was good.