Ja'far x Shy!Reader (Magi)

He saw you everyday. Writings he would take and bring the Archive everyday, and you would see him and scurry on out of there. One time, he managed to keep eye contact with you for five seconds before you realized you were staring and ran away. You were very clumsy, due to poor eye sight, you'd bump into everything. Although when you bumped into an unstable bookshelf, you were saved by Ja'far. You muttered a quiet 'thank you' and ran away. He should have been annoyed, but he was quite curious about you.
   Instead of going there himself today, Ja'far requested it be brought to the palace. He knew that you would be tasked with a small thing as this. He wanted to meet you. Quivering nervously, you made your way to the top of the stairs where guards lined up perfectly like statues to the entrance. You tripped and the scrolls rolled everywhere. You reached for the one that was falling down the stairs and, for once, successfully caught it. You sighed in relief, but shrieked when you saw someone behind you. It was that man. You didn't know where to look until you saw a hand offering to help you up.
~~~
"I'm glad you were able to come," Ja'far said, "I'm King Sinbad's advisor, Ja'far," he waited to hear your name.
"...My name is Y/n," you muttered. He smiled and said, "See you tomorrow,"
~~~
   For months now he requested you to bring Scrolls. He paid you extra, and you were finally becoming comfortable enough to stay for tea. One day, you wrote a scroll with a confession. That day, you were clumsier than usual. Ja'far only got a word in before you ran away.
  That night he realized one of the scrolls looked new. As he opened it up, he noticed that your handwriting, which wasn't the greatest, sprawled all over the page. He was very touched by you pouring your heart out into the paper and realized he felt the same. He immediately jumped up and ran down the stairs to the library.
   You weren't in, the boss of the library said. Ja'far booked it for your house and found the house in shambles. He knew women didn't have much power in society, but this was cruel for a woman who lived alone. He called out your name through the curtain that blocked your door. You didn't answer, so he snuck in.
   He found your curled up in a ball on the floor.
"Y/n, what's wrong?" He asked concerningly. You sniffed. He sat beside you and repeated the question. You choked, "That scroll... It was a mistake. There's no way a king's advisor is going to want a poor library girl."
He brushed away your hair with his fingers and frowned.
"Who said that?" He asked sternly. You turned away. He brought your face back to his and laid his lips very gently on yours. You thought you were dreaming.
"I happen to like bookworms," he said with a smirk.

Sorry if this short or something