Bakugo Katsuki x Reader (My Hero Academia)

You hummed a little to yourself as you stared out the bus window. Your class was off for a training lesson to practice endurance of your quick. You sighed. Your quick was nothing special, but it did keep you warm during the winter. You heard screaming from the front and you looked over your seat.
"I don't know anyone who would like Bakugo, he has the temper of a wild hog!" Asui proclaimed. Kirishima laughed and agreed.
"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY?"
"See? How could you hold a conversation with someone like that?" Denki joined in.
You frowned. He's only mad all the time because people are always picking him apart. You stand up and made your way to the front.
"Y/N, where are you going?" Mina asked. She got no response. You stood in the middle and looked into Asui's eyes.
"I believe Bakugo is a good person," you said strongly. People look up at you and Bakugo looks at you threateningly.
"Maybe if you all stopped picking on him, he wouldn't scream at you all the time!" You said with a little more anger in your tone.
"That's enough, Y/N," Aizawa said. He wanted her to stop before she lost control of her quick and melted the bus floors.
You huffed and went back to your spot. All your classmates were staring with their mouths open.
"What?" You snapped. They whipped their heads away. You put your earbuds back in and stared out the window.
~~~
Getting off the bus, you let out a big stretch. Kirishima came up to you.
"Hey, um... Sorry for back there. It was a little immature."
"As long as you understand what you think you did was wrong, I'd say that you are mature enough. I'm sorry for snapping and overheating the bus." You said.
"HEY! TOASTER! COME HERE!" You heard a distinct holler coming from the other side of the bus. 'A toaster? How does that- oohhh,' you grew embarrassed by that sudden nickname as you went to the other side of the bus. Bakugo was leaning on the bus and got up when he saw you.
"Why the hell are defending me? I don't need it!"
"Because I think it's wrong!" You said taken aback.
"Well don't do it again. I'm the strong one here. I don't need any of you extras trying to stand up for me."
"Well fine! Next time someone is picking at you and you're yelling, I won't even look up."
"Fine."
"Fine!" You turn and start to walk away.
He listened to your foot steps and let his over the top pride slip just this once.
"...Thanks," he said almost like a whisper.
You froze, not sure if you heard it right. You turned to look at him and you smiled that it made his heart flutter.
"No problem," you nodded you head and walked away your equally beating as fast as his.
_________
This one was kinda short. Hope you like it! I've fallen in love with most of the boys on this show so expect more in the future! Thanks for reading!