Knight!Iida x Villager!Reader (Medival AU)

"Alright! I'll be back in two days!" You hollered at your grandmother as you step outside of your house. You had to run some errands and bring back supplies from the neighboring village which was much more advanced than your simple farming village. You were sent to get more weapons since the monsters at night have been attacking the village's livestock.
Stepping on the manmade path, you started the long journey. If I make it to the rest stop near the end of the forest, I should be able to make it by tomorrow afternoon... You sighed, "Maybe I should get someone to rub my feet while I'm down there. I'm gonna be walking for forever." You filled in the silence by singing. It made the walk seem shorter. As you were humming, you heard something from the brush and you immediately stopped. You froze and listened to any movements. Suddenly you heard a growl and you dashed off.
Sprinting, you ran as fast as your legs could take you and if your dress allowed you. You turned to see the monster right behind you and you yelped as it smacked you to the ground.
How was it that fast?! You yelled as you tried to scramble away, but it grabbed the bottom of your dress. Damn it! It's not even nighttime! You screamed in your head for not being in the arts of swordplay. You just screamed as it tore into your thigh. Tears pricked your eyes as you watched the blood run down your leg. You screamed as it raised its claws to slice your throat. You closed your eyes as it brought its claws down.
Except it didn't come. You peered and saw a full bodied knight holding it back with his weapon.
"Go!" He ordered from under his metal helmet. You didn't need to be told again as you limped your way out of sight. You heard him fighting and the monster roar before everything was silent. You waited in anticipation. You exhaled a breath you didn't know you were holding when you saw his metal shimmer in the sun.
"Are you alright?" You asked. He put down your stuff and you thanked him.
"Miss, I'm glad you are worried of my sake,but I believe your wounds are much more severe," he gestured to your torn leg. You get a little flustered. "I was stupid to come out without any protection. I'm sorry you had to help me," you looked to the ground.
"No, no! It was my fault for not coming sooner! I was on patrol, but I let my guard down when I heard a sweet song," he waved his hands in the air dismissively. You blushed at someone complimented your singing. He hummed as he turned his attention back to your leg.
"It's not that bad. I'll just take a little longer to walk to my destination," You said.
"That's what im afraid of... It'll be too dark for you to travel this way..." he sat in thought, "My patrol isn't over until sunset... I'm sorry to ask, but if I dress your wound, do you mind sitting here until my patrol is over? The I'll walk you myself to the next rest stop."
"Oh you really don't need to do that!" You blurt out, but based on his reaction it's clear he's not going to let you go alone, so you sigh, "Thank you... Um... My name is Y/N."
"My name is Iida Tenya. Nice to meet you, Y/N."
--------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry that was kinda short I might do a part 2 later. Hope you like it!