Surprise Encounter

(Credit to nicicia on deviantart for the artwork because they are truly amazing)

~ Two years later ~
(17 years old)

Eren's POV:

"Come on Eren, you miss your Omega too! Just a peek,please!?"

I growled at the idea that my new friends had come up with.

Thomas and Connie had been my friends ever since I last met with Levi two years ago.

Sneak into the Omega village?

Yeah right!

I'm learning how to be a proper alpha, not some stalker!

I'm 17 now, I know quite a lot about heats and ruts, unlike I did back then.

I had my first rut when I was 15 straight after I said goodbye to Levi.

He probably had his first heat then too.

"I don't think it's a good idea, what if you get caught?"

"We wouldn't get caught! Plus, Levi might be there~"Connie smirked knowingly.

"The villages are against unmated alphas from other towns entering there. They don't want alphas looking in and snooping around." I quipped.

They bowed their heads. "Please Eren. I just want to see her again." I sighed.

Thomas is guilt tripping me into going!

I agreed only so he could see his Omega again, I didn't like to see the usually happy Thomas sad.

I promised myself I wouldn't go looking for Levi.

It wouldn't be that bad, right?

Wrong!

This whole plan was a bad idea!

The village lay in front of us.

The sweet smells of the unmated omegas came from the busy market place.

The boys next to me were drooling.

I, however, wasn't really affected by it until a black furred wolf came into my view, they were ordering fish from the stools along the pathway.

The mated alphas would hunt for the village.
To make their living they would sell what they caught to unmated omegas via the market place.

I stared at the wolf in shock.

Shit...

Levi stood there.

He paused after placing the fish in the basket he carried around in his mouth and sniffed the air.

His fur bristled tensely as he looked between the forest and the cobbled street where he stood.

He knows we're here...

He rolled his eyes and bared his teeth then ran toward the woods where we were with two other female omegas who appeared out of nowhere.

He pounced onto Thomas immediately, but luckily he didn't see me yet...

I crouched as one of the females tried to bite at me.

Thomas, the one Levi pounced on, tried to snap at him before I smashed my head deep into his ribs, growling loudly.

I dare you to hurt my Omega.

Levi looked down at me, my head still in Thomas's body.

Thomas backed away when he realised he could of just attacked an Omega who belonged to another.

"Eren?" Levi breathed out through his nose.

"Yeah?"

"What are you doing here?" He didn't sound pleased...

"These two wanted to see their omegas and they begged me to come along..."

"You're so damn lucky I wasn't in human form or the ritual would've been off."

A black wolf pup came running to his side, jumped on his front left leg.

"Mikasa, not now." He ordered the pup and began to push her away gently.

She looked at me and tried to growl.

"Is he the enemy?" She shouted at me with a shriek.

"Mika...This is my mate." A face of recognition came onto her face and she gave me a grin.

"So you're Eren. I have a serious question for you...Will I be an auntie soon?!"

Levi blushed and shook her off his back. "Don't go asking th-"

"You'll be an auntie soon mikasa, don't you worry." I interrupted, making the girl bounce around on the floor and Levi blush.

"You shouldn't promise those things to a child." Levi was way more strict than he was when we were 15.

"I promised you." He closed his eyes and bowed his head.

"That was two years ago..." I noticed the tension in his voice.

What had happens whilst I was away?

"Can I talk with you, privately?" I asked and when he hesitated I pleaded.
"Fine..."

We walked along the trees in silence.

"So...How have you been?" He looked down at the floor and he stopped walking, as did I.

"You weren't suppose to see me until next year... but you're here." He was changing the subject.

"Is that bad?" He shook his head. "No, but my instincts are out of balance now."

"What happened?" He looked puzzled at my question so I continued. "You're different from when we were 15." There was a long pause.

"My father, he has gone back to his old ways... Mikasa caught him with some ugly woman the other day..." His eyes filled with anger.

"If you meet him whilst you stay with my family, If you ever catch him cheating on my mother, beat the living shit out of him." He stared at me until I realised it was an order, I agreed with his deal, knowing it would make him happy.

"The bond is still strong between us. Even though we've seen each other today. It feels like the ritual is still on, no need to shit yourself. You haven't lost me." I laughed at him, I actually missed him...

"You should go back before your parents find out we were off in the woods together." He smiled and nodded.

No ones POV:

They both went each way of the forest and each were happy that they saw each other again.