Surprise family visits

{credit to who ever drew this but I know it came from リヴァイ・アッカーマン, エレン・イェーガー on tumblr} {btw Levi and Eren are probably gonna be in wolf form for the rest of the next chapters}

Kuchels POV:

"Mikasa, you wanna go visit Christa and Ymir?" She looked up from her colouring paper, tilted her chin in thought and nodded happily, getting up and pulling her coat on.

I'd knitted Levi a blanket for the pup to enjoy and rest in.
I might as well give it to him now as I'm going to see them!

Bringing Mikasa was a bad choice, the 3rd month was rough...

Carla's POV:

"Grisha, I miss my boys!"

"Why not go and visit them?"

"You're coming too then, I refuse to go on my own!"

"Maybe we shouldn't. The third mont-"

"-But I wanna see my babies!" I began to gather the little presents I bought for them, as well as the pup.

A nice soft green blanket for the pup, a blend of special tea for Levi that helped with nausea and finally a couple of Eren's possessions from his bedroom.

As well as more blankets to help make a temporary bed with.

Eren's POV:

Levi was constantly moody.

He doesn't even praise me anymore!

During the beginning of the 3rd month, he'd become very horny and he tended to beg a lot.

He's been wanting to mate too much lately, it's nearly half way through the pregnancy!

"Levi. We already did it this morning. I doubt I'll be able to cum very much after this, let alone get it up."

"I'll be looking after a pup. I can't babysit and have sex at the same time! Better get started." He stated coldly.

"I didn't know we talked about not having sex whilst you have to take care of the pup, Levi dear."

"Don't you get sassy with me, young man!" He shouted dryly toward me.

I wanted to show him who had the power here, but he was carrying my offspring, I didn't want to harm or scare him.

"All I wanted was your god damn knot!" I looked outside in shock to his shouting, Petra and oluo stuck their heads up and out their window to stare at our nest with eyebrows raised.

We'd recently fitted a door in so his protests were mostly muffled, however that didn't stop the fact those two heard...

"Levi! Do you want everyone to hear!?"

"I only want you alpha, Please!" I sighed as my alpha praised the begging Omega.

"Fine, but that's it for today! I don't think I'll be able to get it up for the rest of the week..." I gave in and strutted toward him slowly, he obediently bent down and perked his ass up on show to me.

"Thank you, Eren." He grinned happily for getting his own way.

Carla's POV:

I forced grisha to walk with me, although he didn't want to go.
We began walking toward the woods, grisha read the map and I followed behind holding the basket of offerings along with a few snacks.

It didn't take us very long, I was so excited I ordered us to jog to the boys' den.

"Ah! You must be eren's mother, he looks just like you!" A voice came from behind, I spun around and spotted a dark haired woman standing up by a tree.