La familia

{credit to Lena for the pic, because the art is just 👌🏻💦}

Eren's POV:

The weekend went by slowly, we showed our human forms the morning after.

I remember I awoke to the sight of a beautiful raven haired man, I thought I was still dreaming until he cracked open an eye, it widened when he saw my naked self.

We headed out after enjoying lunch and headed to the Ackerman and jaegers homes.

Levi going to the jaegers and myself going to the Ackermans.

We bid goodbye and kissed.

I watched Levi walk in the opposite direction, I gave him specific directions home, as if he went down a wrong path he could be in danger.

---------

I walked up the scrapped clean boulder pathway leading to the door. It wasn't a house per say, more like a cosy hut or den.

The door opened when I was about to knock, they must of heard my steps.

A raven haired woman peeked out, she held a young girl in her arms, I noticed the girl had Levi's dead eyed look.

Then, I realised it was the same pup I saw the year before.

I smiled at her and tried to rake my memory for her name.

"Mikasa, right?" She looked surprised that I knew her name until she recognised me and smiled.

She looked me up and down and noticed the bracelet she made hanging on my wrist, she stood down from her mothers clutch and slide towards me.

She held her arms up to me, silently demanding me to pick her up.

I did, and she happily settled in my arms with her head resting on my shoulder.

The middle aged woman in front of me smiled and waved me inside, she gripped the back of my neck and looked over to the still healing mating mark on the side of my scent gland.

Pleased with what she saw she introduced herself as kuchel and the sleepy girl in my arms as her daughter, Mikasa.

She took the girl away from my straining arms.

After putting Mikasa in her bed for a nap she talked with me about Levi and his childhood.

"His father wasn't the nicest of people." I nodded, knowing the stories from Levi.

"Ma'am, I - kenny came to the ritual grounds." She gasped and bowed her head, looking at the table shamefully.

"I had to protect Levi, I hope you understand." She smiled at me. "He had no right to be there anyway, did you two fight?" I nodded, she leaned over the table and grabbed my ear, pulling it.

"That's for trying to take on a fully grown alpha. Now Explain."

"He ambushed us, He came out of nowhere and I certainly wasn't expecting it. I told Levi to go back to the nest and that I'd come back soon." She smiled happily when she heard I protected Levi.

She put her elbows on the table and leaned forward.

"So, how did you do it?" She smirked.

"Do what..."

"You know! How'd you mate, tell me all about it!" I blushed at her eagerness.

"W- well, I asked if he wanted to go anywhere before our cave and before m- mating, He wanted to visit the place we first met, we went there and bumped into kenny, the mood was kinda ruined by him. When I told Levi to go back to the cave I came back after a while and we mated, end of story." I blushed not wanting go into detail.

"I think we're going to get along Eren." She punched my arm playfully and went out to the kitchen to start cooking.

I tried to help the best I could.

Levi's POV:

Mrs jaeger and Mr jaeger were pleasant enough to let me stay in eren's room.

They did have a spare room that I was suppose to be staying in however I wanted to keep eren's scent on me for as long as possible.

She offered me nicely made tea, the best I've had so far in my life!

They sat me down as I drank happily. "You know Levi." She held my hand as she went to speak on. "I've always wanted a grandchild." I almost choked on the hot beverage.

"Well, we don't know if it took." I coughed out. "Of course his sperm would of took, He's Eren jaeger!" I smiled at her eagerness, I wouldn't mind being pregnant.

I rubbed my hand against my stomach without thinking Carla noticed.

She noticed.

Later on in the evening I helped Carla make dinner, she praised my cooking skills.

She ruffled my hair and sat down with her husband ready for me to serve them dinner, I offered them my own villages special blend of tea which they enjoyed very much.

Carla retired early as did her husband, I went to eren's room and laid in the bed whilst rubbing my stomach, happily day dreaming.

"Good night Eren." I sniffed his pillow and dozed off.