Levi's attitude

{I hope you have a good year, last year was shitty af 😘} {Lenas art work is love ❤️ it's so cute} {sorry it's so short btw}

Levi's POV:

Eren's been hunting for about an hour now.

I'm pissed to say the least, he said he'd be back soon, I'm hungry and worried.

Wait...what if he's in trouble, what if someone attacked him, maybe oluo, Or kenny!

-

"I'm home! Sorry for taking so long, the alphas had a little play fight and I was forced to join."

Oh, he's fine.

I noticed something out of place though.

"Nothing else happened?"

He looked at me oddly and shook his head.

"What would of happened at a play fight?" I walked up to him and sniffed him.

"You smell like a bitch." I darkly spoke.

"Petra came to the alpha pile and joined."

"You were tumbling on the grass with Petra... were you two close together, did she rub against you! Did you like i-"

Carla coughed in the middle of my rant.

Eren had his head down, I hadn't even realised I'd teared up until I felt the cold blobs on my face.

"Asshole." He huffed out a breath.

"It really was nothing Levi."

"Go wash her scent off now..."

I walked over to my nest and made up nonsense situations that might of happened with Petras scent so engraved on his body.

I bet she loved the attention...

Ever since she was a pup, she was the centre of attention.

I was always last.

No one pays attention to male Omegas, female omegas were a prize, male omegas were just one night stand prostitutes who could magically get pregnant.

I thank god Eren chose me...

Eren had come back from washing and came over to me, he had given carla and my mother some of his catch.

He lay beside me, I had my back to him, not wanting to speak to him at the moment.

Basically ignoring him...

He licked from my back to my ears, trying to relax the tension.

"What really happened..." I sighed.

"...she was at the play fight and asked about you I got aggressive and she jumped on me but I pushed her off. That's probably why you smelt her on me." I turned around still laying in the floor.

"Promise..."

"I promise." I smiled, he seemed shocked by that.

"I only want you Levi. No bitch will never win over you."

"Thank you. I was just so worried I made up things in my head... and it's the hormones too." He chucked.

"Yeah, I've noticed." I glared at him.

"Alright I'll shut up." He backed off and went toward our two mothers.

"You both sorted it out?" He smiled and looked toward me.

"Yep."