The Tale of Six

How do usual stories begin...ah yes...once upon a time...but that can't happen here now can it? Because our story takes place before time. Before anything for that matter. But that's besides the point. In the beginning of the beginning they're were six beings. Each one had a name...but over the course of history they were sadly forgotten. What matters is that each of them had a different realm for them to control. One was earth. One was water. One was fire. One was life. And lastly there were two twins, light and dark. The universe was an empty void. Nothing existed except the beings and there strive for creation. But creation without boundaries is a great power. And too much power is madness. And madness is evil and destruction. So the beings appointed a leader. That leader was light. So, light guided them. He let them all create what the wished. They all abided by his rules. All except darkness. Darkness had created a world filled with horrible creations. Creations that were made to destroy. Darkness wanted more. He wanted power. This strive for power...it corrupted him. It changed him into a monster. A monster that left uncontrolled would destroy all of creation. So his twin brother light decided what he must do. He needed to slay the monster that his dear brother had become. The fight weakened all of the six Guardians. When light knew that he could not win the fight, he did something as a last resort. A final push. He created a box. This box was once interpreted as what the Greeks knew as Pandora's Box. But what the true purpose of the box would be is the Final Push. Light called on the help of the Guardians. Together the used their own souls to not only stop darkness, but sever darkness from creation entirely. Not kill darkness. No. They sent him into a state of permanent sleep. But one day he would stir. The Guardians souls would no longer be able to keep him asleep. Light became the sun. Light moved time. Light watched the human race for the next Guardians. Light then found his new Guardians. And sent them the box that contained the souls of himself and the rest of the Guardians. And now...the Guardians have reached the hall of Draco. Where they are to learn what task awaits them. They must keep darkness at bay. Before it destroys light's sun. And plunges creation into total and complete...darkness...