I DO NOT HAVE A SEVERE MENTAL PROBLEM! THE VOICES TOLD ME SO!

In my defence I thought it would look really cool to fall backwards into the portal. What I didn't think of is what was on the other side. I fell right into Taylor who had been close to the portal, about peek in to see if I was okay. She yelped when I did so. "CLOSE IT!" I yelled. Nelson kicked it. It shut off. I stared at him. "Man you sure do have a way with machines." He shrugged. "Usually kicking stuff works."
"Um...I hate to interrupt your conversation but...can you...you know...maybe get off of me? Because your solid gold armour in currently crushing me." Taylor said. I got up quickly. "Oh my gods I'm so sorry!" I tried to helped her up. "I'm good. Thanks." She got up. Matthew was holding the cube. "So, now what..." I sighed. "Now?" I sat down on a nearby rock. My armour clanked. "Now we mourn a loss..." Alex looked at me. "How do you know he's actually...dea-"
"BECAUSE I FELT IT OKAY?! I FELT ALL THE HAPPINESS DRAIN FROM THE ROOM! ALL THE LIGHT JUST...JuSt..." My voice failed me. I put my hands on my face. I didn't know why I felt so sorry for someone I'd only known for thirty minutes. Then I remembered I wasn't alone. Light. Light must have known him somehow. I started to cry. Memories started to flood my mind. Memories that weren't mine. I saw Cogitari's family. A small boy who was maybe six ran over to him. He was yelling "Grampa!" Cogitari smiled as the young child hugged him. "Look what I can do!" He levitated a small rock that he had in his hand, although with a lot of effort. The rock barley lifted from his hand. Then it dropped. Cogitari laughed happily. "Your getting much stronger..." I gasped as he said the boy's name. "Daniel." My vision went back to the forest that I was in. It was quiet. Everyone had decided a moment of silence was an order. I stood up and grabbed the sword I had stabbed into the ground. I walked to a nearby tree and went to work. I carved: 'this tree is dedicated to Cogitari. Head librarian of the Hall of Draco. Grandson to Daniel. Teacher to all.'
I dragged the sword weakly to the others. I wiped the tears from my eyes with my free hand. I looked at the others. "Now...let's get to work..." My armour disappeared when I willed it to. My sword shrunk into a golden dagger. I tucked it in my backpack carefully. "Where do we start though? Are we gonna go back to the hall of Draco?" Emanuel asked quietly. I shook my head. "No...not yet. We aren't ready. The hall has been invaded..." I sighed at the thought of that beautiful library being invaded by those terrible murderers. "Sooooo...then what do we do?" Nelson asked. I shrugged. "I don't know. What do you think?" I looked beside me at Light. He sighed. 'You need a place to train and to prepare. Some place away from normal human interference.' He said. I turned back to everyone. They all looked at me like I was crazy. "What?" I asked, rather confused by these looks I was getting. "Can't you see him?"
"Riiiiigggghhht...we can all see him Logan. Your perfectly sane. Don't worry. Just...um...maybe you should rest a bit..." Nelson said.
"My gods..." Alex said. He turned to Taylor. "Are you sure you two aren't related? Because I'm starting to see the resemblance." He smiled.
"Oh my god Alex! Shoosh!" She said rather angered by his comment.
"Guys I'm not crazy! I-I can talk to..." I turned to him. "What's yours name again?" He shook his head. 'I can't tell you. Names are powerful you know.' I sighed. "Stupid mythology logic..." I mumbled. "Alright then! I can talk to Light!" There was a big collective "ohhhhhhhh...".
"Now you see! You should have just said that from the start!" Emanuel said. I face palmed. "Whatever, anyways...he said we need a place to train and to prepare. Some place away from normal human interference. So...not my garage...any ideas? Cuz I got none right now." Alex raised his hand. "The library is like always empty. And if people go in there it's usually rare human like things that we call 'nerds'." Taylor stepped on his foot. "Ow!" He said. Taylor made an innocent face. "Oh I'm sorry. My foot 'slipped'." She giggled. "And anyways, I think that we've had a bit enough library time for today after that episode at the hall of Draco......gods I can't believe I actually just said that...too much library time...something is seriously wrong with me right now..."
"Why not right here?" Nelson asked.
Emanuel shook his head. "Too open. And it's kinda cold out here."
"I think I might know where to go." Said Matthew.
"WOAH! Matthew just had an idea! That's a sure sign of the apocalypse!"
"Hahaha. Very funny 'golden pants.'" He said back.
"Is that really the best you can come up with. There I like a billion different time, gold, or light related jokes you can make and you chose-"
"Anyways, I have a place that we can go! And it's not too far either." He smiled. "I sure hope none of you are scared of small spaces and bats."
I gulped. I knew exactly where Matthew wanted to go. And I did NOT like it.