The battle of two brothers

Blackout put his foot on my chest to hold me down as I tried to get back up. Alex and Matthew started attacking him with fire. Without taking his gaze away from me, Blackout flicked his hand and a transparent purple energy shield deflected their attacks back at them. Matthew hit the attacks into the ground with his sword. "N-N-Now now...that's no way to greet an old friend!"
"Fire!" I yelled. A laser came out of the centre of my chest-plate. Blackout got flung off of me. I quickly got up and stood in a defensive stance. Blackout laughed as he regained his footing. "N-N-Nice trick! But now I'm afraid it's my t-t-turn..." the front of his helmet closed and he charged towards me. I kept my stance. He through a punch as his fist was surrounded by purple electricity. "D-D-DIE!!!" He yelled. His fist met mine with so much force that the others were knocked down. I saw Daniel fling into a bookshelf. The books on it piled on top of him, obviously injuring him. With my other hand I uppercutted Blackout. He stumbled back. Once he regained his balance he punched down into the rock muzzle that Emanuel had put on Basilisk. The rock was turned to powder. Basilisk got free of the vines and flung both of us off his head. I hit the ground hard. My vision became dazed. Blackout walked towards me. It looked as though there were three of him, but I knew it was just because I hit my head too hard. I could barely move. He picked me up by the neck. "G-G-Game over for you 'h-h-hero'!" He said. He laughed as he threw me up in the air. My vision came into focus just in time for me to see that Basilisk had leapt into my direction, mouth opened wide. Next thing I know, I was eaten whole by the Fear Serpent...everything went dark...I felt weightless...like I was in space...my mind filled with dark thoughts...Blackout's laugh resonated around me. Even the glow from my suit was now gone...
'Will I ever see light again? What will happen to my friends? Am I going to die here?' These thoughts plagued my mind...
"...no...NO! I WON'T EXCEPT IT! I REFUSE TO DIE HERE! I WILL END THIS...RiGhT hErE aNd NoW!" My voice was in sync with another's. Now I knew who's voice that was. Light's. My suit's glow came back, although this time, the glow was golden instead of it's usual light blue. I glowed brighter than ever. I felt overwhelming power. I felt...alive.

Two large golden blades appeared in my hands. I now could see where I was. I flew right into the 'wall' of the snake's body. My swords pierced the snake's skin and split through it to the outside. My golden wings flapped powerfully as I came out of the snake. Blackout looked up at me, shocked. Basilisk fell to the ground, lifeless and cold. Before Blackout had time to react, I dive-bombed him. The force of the dive-bomb shook the ground.<lol. I almost wrote 'shook the earth.'> Blackout was thrown to the ground. I smiled at the others. All that I got was looks of complete awe and disbelief. Blackout got up with a great amount of effort. "H-H-How?!" He said. "This is I-I-I-IMPOSSIBLE!"
I shrugged. "I don't give up very easily." I smiled and charged at him. He shot dark energy at me. I hit every attack out of the way with my swords. Our blades clashed, sending a pure note from my blades and a distorted one from Blackout's. I noticed that Daniel had gotten up and was closing in on the machine. 'Just keep him distracted Logan.' Light's voice said in my head. 'Will do.' I thought back. It's kinda funny that I'm starting to get used to having conversations with the voice in my head. I kicked at Blackout's legs. He lost his balance and fell backwards onto his butt. I kneed him in the head, knocking his helmet off. Dark purple blood dripped from his forehead. I kneed him in the head again. And again. And again. I grabbed him by throat. He had a look of terror on his face. "P-P-P-Please...don't..." he said weakly. I head-butted him. I let go of him and he dropped to the floor, motionless. "Game over Blackout." I said. Daniel jumped up at the machine. With his golden scythe, he slashed the glass of the machine. It broke. But that's when it went wrong. Dark energy blasted out of the machine, hitting Daniel point blank. He collapsed onto the ground. His skin started turning pale. His hair was turning pitch black. 'Quickly! Go to him! Before his heart is corrupted!' Light's voice said urgently. I bolted over to him. My hands glowed with golden light. I put my hands onto his chest. A golden light pulsed over him. "D-Dan? Bud? Are you okay?" I asked nervously. Daniel moaned. "I've been better..." I laughed with relief. The others were running over. "OhmygodLOGANWHATTHEHELLthatwasAWESOMEisDANIELOKAY?" Taylor said in a panicky voice. I nodded. "He should be fine..." My voice was now back to normal. Everyone let out a collective sigh of relief. I looked over at Blackout. He was getting up now. I walked over to him. "Y-Y-You...I will not be defeated b-b-by a kid..." he said. I didn't respond to him. I just stared at him, emotionlessly. "I-I-I'm warning you! D-D-Don't come any closer!" I kept walking. I dropped my swords and cracked my knuckles. "S-S-S-STOP WALKING TOWAR-" I grabbed him by the neck and threw him into the side of the now destroyed machine. I ran at him with my fist held out. I hit him in the gut. "This is for almost killing me!" I punched him in the same spot again. "This is for messing with my friends!" I punched him again. "And this!" I flicked my hand. A blade popped out of the top side of my wrist. "This is for killing Cogitari..." I rammed the blade into Blackout's chest. He let out a scream of pain. His body appeared to collapse in on itself. For a few seconds a small ball of dark purple energy pulsed where Blackout had been standing. Then it shot up into the air and went through the ceiling. Confused by this, I looked at Dan for a possible answer. He looked grief-stricken. "T-That's definitely NOT good..." he said.
"Why not?" I asked.
"Because..." he pointed up at the hole in the ceiling. "That's the exact direction of your home...Earth..."