No Nelson, you can't have a nuke launcher on yours. That would kinda be illegal.

Several hours later, after a ton of hard work. Matthew and I finally finished my suit. I was very proud of my work. It was made out of a different material than Matthew's suit. His suit is made out of stuff called "Pyrotechnical iron".<Note from Author: Planning on making another book explaining the science and lore of the series. So stay tuned for that later on. It will be explaining exactly what Pyrotechnical iron is as well as many other awesome things.>
Mine however is made out of a light(*puns.) weight material that can absorb small amounts of energy and turn it into useable electricity. We named it "Temporite" because it sounded like a fitting name. It looked like platinum with a blue hue to it. It made a slight humming sound when I put it on. I put the helmet on and it was dark. "Activating calibration sequence." Said a robotic voice. The suit started to power up. The HUD lit up. A screen with a targeting system, elevation/latitude and longitude scale, a radar, and for some reason a small map trying to direct me to the nearest Starbucks. Mmm...over-priced coffee...my favourite way to burn money instantly. "Activating movement calibration systems. Please move around the room." I walked in figure-eights around the room. "Movement calibration complete. Draco setup status...fully calibrated."
"Hey Logan," Matthew said. "Do me a favour and check on how the others are doing." I nodded. I walked out the door. Everyone was working on there own suit. Well...sorta. Matthew gave everyone the computer setup and stuff. They were all making the frames and stuff. For the most part they were all almost done. Alex had made his look like a medieval knight's armour. He had also made a Pyrotechnical iron sword. Emanuel's was made out of bronze-looking material. It was heavy looking armour. He had made himself a war hammer. Taylor however, had made her suit very light weight. She appeared to have wanted the most mobility possible. Nelson's was similar to mine. A kind of futuristic "Spartan" armour. "Hey guys!" I said. "How's everything going?"
"Great!" Nelson said. "Just finishing off!" I walked over to him. I looked down at his suit. "Um...what's this?" I pointed to a large cylinder mounted on the shoulder. He smiled. "A miniature nuke launcher." He said. I stared at him and sighed. "Nelson...that's kinda...I don't know...illegal? Take it off. Now." Nelson frowned. "Fine..." He said. He ripped off the cylinder and fixed the hole in the armour that it left. Everyone else seemed to be finished too. They were now putting on there suits. Nelson finished up his and put it on as well. We all looked very bad ass. "Well, looks like we're all ready..." I said.
"So...how exactly are we gonna go about this?" Asked Matthew as he walked out of the other room. "Are we just gonna wing it and charge in there without a plan?" I shrugged. "I guess so...there's not really that much we can plan..." I said. "But I do have some advice..." I smiled. "Don't die." Taylor slow clapped. "That was a beautiful speech. You must have been practising and everything!" I smirked. "Hahaha. Very funny Taylor. But seriously. Don't die. I don't know what I'd do without all of you..." Nelson patted my on the back. "Don't worry Logan. We aren't going anywhere that you aren't." He said.
"Yeah Logan! Don't sweat it!" Alex said.
"You guys are taking this way too lightly. We're talking about the fate of reality itself in our hands!" I said.
Emanuel shrugged. "Don't you think that we were chosen to do this for a reason Logan? Because we are the only ones who can do this!" I nodded. "I-I suppose that makes sense..." I shook my head. "Who what am I thinking? Of course we can do this! Look at us! We're amazing! We built our own suits from scratch! Not to mention we did so in one night! I'm pretty sure that no one else that I know can do that! We can do this!"
"Actually, I calculate that you have exactly a 89.94% chance of success." Said a robotic voice from my suit. "So indeed, your chances of success are very high."
"Woah!" Alex said excitedly. "This thing has a J.A.R.V.I.S!? THAT'S JUST PLAIN AWESOME!"
Matthew laughed. "That would be the suits A.I your talking about. It monitors all of the suits at once and sends the data to each suit. So like heart-rate and breathing-rate."
"Hey guys!" I said. "Look what mine does!" I ran around the room. A light trail followed me. The light stayed there momentarily like the light trails from the tron 'light cycles'. They acted like them, too. I did flip and in mid-air mechanical wings popped out of the suit. I floated in the air with light blue energy pulsed from the jets of the wings. "Cool right?" I said rather happy with my work.
"That's nothing!" Said Alex. "Watch this!" He pushed a button on his suit's arm. Fire surrounded him in the shape of a serpent-like dragon. He flew around the room before finally landing back in the same spot. "Ta-da!" He said taking a bow. "Thank you! Thank you! Oh your all too kind!" Nobody was cheering. But instead we were all laughing at the fact that Alex's left leg was still on fire. The fire was still in the shape of a dragon head so it looked as though he had a dragon coming out of his leg. Alex noticed and quickly put it out. 'Heh...'I thought. 'life without my friends...isn't a life worth living. Who would be there to support me when I'm down? Who would get me through the tough parts? No one...because it's a friend's job and a friend's job alone to help there friends. No matter what happens. Without them...I'd be nothing.' And on that thought...our final battle began.

<Heya reader! I'm so sorry to interrupt your busy schedule but if you could just give me your attention for less than a minute. So a very close friend of mine has just lost someone extremely close to her...her step-mom. Now this friend is going through a ton right now so that's why I dedicate this chapter to my dear friend Taylor and her step-mom and father because of the severe loss they just went through. And yes. It is the same Taylor in the book you are currently reading. Her IRL counterpart goes by the username Galazydoodle . So send her lots of love and kindness. Thank you.>