Unpredictable

This is going to be a long night

It took you a second before you realised that he was embracing you. Your heart rate climbed up into the hundreds as you struggled with trying to hold back. You wanted to kiss him. Deeply. You wanted to take him right there and then. The burning passion took over you as the sexual tension between you increased. As seconds passed it became harder and harder. So one thing was to be done. You had to push him away. So you did.

You took his large hands and pushed them away. Without looking back at him, you started unbuttoning your shirt. You let your long silky chocolate brown hair down from your low ponytail. The curls hung low. You took the towel from your closet and walked into the bathroom locking the door behind you. You stood in front of your wide mirror and stared for what seemed like forever. You took off the rest of your clothes and walked into the shower, turning the water on.

The warm water droplets hit your bare back. Your bare sore back. You lay your forehead on the white tiles on the walls. Your heart beat was still elevated. You had to calm down.

Several minutes passed. You washed your hair and put it up in a messy bun. You walked out and put a towel on your hair and around your body. Drying your feet on the mat outside your bathroom, you walked back into your large room. Thankfully, he wasn't anywhere to be seen.

Oh thank god. I actually thought I was going to have to get dressed with that idiot in here.

"Y/n are you ready?" He shouted as he let himself in your condo again.

You rolled your eyes and put the finishing touches on your hair. You'd decided to let it hang loose.

You took your shoes in one hand and your gold clutch in the other and walked out to the main living area.

"You do realize how much I hate wearing heels. They are toture to my feet. I mean who invented the things. I would like to.. have a .. word.. You're staring at me." You notice him starting intently towards you as if studying you. It wouldn't be the first time. You tried not to blush intensely at his gazing eyes.

The dress fit you perfectly. It highlighted your delicate curves while still maintaining a decorum of elegance. The low cut you thought was going to be awkward, actually was an interesting aspect of the dress. The long dress went all the way to your feet. The soft material was comfortable. Both on the inside and outside. Your gold jewelry highlighted and completed your outfit.

He cleared his throat before replying. "You look beautiful"

"Of course I do. I look amazing. I look wonderful."

He laughed at your comments, brought his hands up tightened his designer watch.

"Narcissistic,"

"You're one to talk mr big spender"

"Touché"

"Just so you know, I'm not wearing these horrible things until we get there. I hate heels." You murmured as you looked at the clock on your wall.

6:45 pm

"Let's go. But first," you walked over to him and stood in front of him. Without your shoes you were much shorter than him. You stood on your toes and proceeded to straighten his bow tie. He looked down at you smiling.