Rose Knows

Okay, so in this, Rose is a little bitch as always, but she picks at every little detail and she's a little prick.

"Lukas! Lukas!" Philip whisper yelled around the corner of the school.

The blonde turned to see Philip's head peering around the edge of the building.

Lukas looked around in worry to make sure no one saw him, so he flashed Philip a quick 'zip it' sign.

Philip groaned and kept whispering his name.

Lukas rolled his eyes. "Hold on I remembered I gotta make a phone call." Lukas said.

He exited himself from his group of friends, and walked around the side of the building.

"What, are you doing?" Lukas hissed.

"Are you free tonight? I wanna talk about something." Philip stated.

"Seriously? That's it? What's so important that you can't tell me now, now that I'm here?" Lukas said.

"I can't here... I... It's personal... I'd rather not..." Philip looked down at the thought, and only then did Lukas realize it really was important.

"Oh... Alright, yeah, yeah... Come around at 7, we can talk." Lukas told him.

He made sure no one was watching and he planted a soft delicate kiss on Philips forehead.

"Hey babe, so your dads gonna be at work tonight, I thought maybe we could watch some movies at yours." Rose said trailing her hands up the hem of Lukas's jacket.

"I uh kind of have plans-"

"But baby, we haven't done movies in so long." Rose wrapped her arms around his neck.

"F-fine, how about 8:15?" Lukas told

"7:30." She tried.

"8:00." Lukas sighed.

"7:45." Rose whispered in his ear.

Lukas rolled his eyes. "Fine. 7:45."

Rose smirked. "That was all I wanted."

At 7:00 there was a knock on Lukas's door, so he ran to answer, knowing it was Philip.

"Hey. So... What's up?" Lukas asked bringing Philip in.

"It's um... It's my mom..." Philip clenched his fists together.

Lukas knew this must've been a tough topic so he scooped up Philip bridal style, ignoring his words of protest.

"You know, I can walk." Philip groaned as Lukas sat him on his lap.

"What happened with your mom?" Lukas asked.

Philip sighed and fidgeted his hands.

"The court said... The court-... They said-" Philip held his breathe right in his chest and his whole body shook.

"Philip, Philip look at me, it's okay, calm down, breathe with me okay? In and out." Lukas said.

Philip nodded and tried to match his breathing with Lukas's moving chest against his back.

"The court decided on no visits for two years." Philip said in a hushed tone.

Lukas's expression softened and he hugged the boy tightly, then flipped them over so Philip was lying beneath him by the head of the bed.

"L-Lukas?" Philip asked him.

"Let's take your mind of things..." Lukas replied kissing his neck.