I love the way I hate you~ Justice crew love story.

Hello to the person reading this now. I appreaciate you sparing your time on this book, Well basically. I wanted to write this book because of my internet sister, Sarah or justicecrewrock. 

I hope you give this book full support. I'll try to upload offen. But if you really like it.( not this page) Pls read Justicecrewrock's stories. It's the bomb. And vote and Comment!!

Oh, and if some of the info of Sarah is wrong. Be reminded Its a story.

__________________

I started typing my way on my newest book internet love. Another story about Justice crew. I'm obsess with them. 

As I wrote the fifth chapter and saved it, my twin sister called " Sarah!!! Dinner time."

"Be there in a minute." I screamed back. I descended my way to the dining area, where my mom and dad was seated whilst my sister waited for me." What took you so long?"

" Well, sorry to burst your bubble but I'm not the fastest animal, okay?" I made my way to the table as we said grace and we started to dig in.

After the quiet dinner, I took my plates and washed them. And I rushed my way to the computer. 

There was a competiton, a justice crew competition to be precise. It said that we have to send our biodata to www.justicecrew.com. 

Before I could change my mind, I took this chance. Since I love Justice crew. Why shouldn't I try? I sent a photo of me and my biodata to the website and log off my computer. 

I went down stairs and watched a movie with my sister.

Maybe I slept during the movie, I don't know but I feel like I'm moving?! I snapped my eyes open. Where am i? The first question that popped in my head.

*****

So? Please Comment It'll take only a 2 minutes of your precious time. Please I need the comments to improve. Oh! and vote if you like it? Please? With cherry on the top of the big please mountain!

By: Amber!