Chapter 2

So I know It's boring in the start but please be patient cuz it's just starting to spark up.. Hehe I'm excited so hope you like it... VOTE,CommEnt and Fan?

I love the way I hate you

Chapter 2

*** 

" Do you think she's awake?" A voice asked.

" Dude, don't you see her eyes are shut tight? Its the obvious your asking." another voice.

I tried opening my eyes as it flutters. " She waking up!'' I opened it wide, as i rubbed my eyes with the back of my hands.

 The first face I saw, almost, but didn't gave me a heart attack. John! I hate him. His arrogant, his... his... I forgot the rest.

Everyone one of them were smiling at except John. Well, well well how welcoming. I sat up from my sleeping position. I looked around and saw Kellie(twin sis) checking out John. no, not him. Anyone but him.

There was Lenny, his a nice guy. Or or.. Solo? Samson? Paulie? Lukas? or maybe even Eman. Seriously, she knows I hate that boy.

I practically ran to my room in frustation. And took my bath, wearing my casual. And laying on the bed with both my legs and arm facing toward the end of the bed. Suddenly, out of no way. My computer blink a message. I ran to it, sticking my head on the screen to read the word clearly.

 U are the winner of the Justice Crew Competition. Justice Crew would be at your house by tomorrow.

Tomorrow? They came early. Wait, it can't be?!

I looked at the date it said Yesterday, 2245 hours. I wasn't in the room yesterday. I was.. watching a movie with Kellie. Meaning they sent it  while I was down here. Now a group of famous, dancing guys are downstairs wondering if I have my butt stuck in the toilet bowl or my head. Eww.. I reither have my butt in the toilet bowl. My hair. too.precious.  I took care for it long enough to use it as a Blindynator!! Hey thats sounds cool actually. I slowly opening my room door.. And they(Justice Crew) had their heads stuck to the wall wondering if I was doing anything, U may wonder what happen next.

 As I opened the door all at once they fell loosing balance. I couldn't lie I wanted to laugh. But I bit my lips and looked at them.

"Eavesdropping much??"

They just gave me sheepish smiles. Which was pretty cute. Six of them were standing there begging for forgiveness. Six? I thought there was seven. I looked around the hall. And there he was John, standing leaning on the wall. Looking annoyed and irritated.

'John' I wanted to shout but I held back my shout. Forgiving the rest after giving them my scariest glare. They ran down the stairs with John following behind walking so slowly. He  glances at me and glared before turning to the stairs. What's wrong with him. 

I switched off the light and air-conditioner. And went down. Only to see six of them eating a bowl of noodles Kellie made for them. 

John just sat at a corner and played with his phone. Jerk! I walked to my sister who was handing me a bowl of noodles and I went sitting next to Lenny. Gobbling up the noodles, I could feel the boys staring at me. 

"Do you know it's rude to stare?" I said without looking at them. Then slurps continued as I assume they stopped staring.

Paulie was the first one the rise his bowl and said " I'm king of the noodles. This bowl is spotless." As I looked at the risen bowl. Wow, he licked the bowl! He licked the bowl?? HE LICKED THE BOWL!!!!

"YOULICKEDTHEBOWL!!!!" I said to quickly only receiving, a questioning look from all of them. "HUH!!??" THey asked at the same time. "Paulie licked the bowl?"

Paulie, who apparently looked proud at himself, nodded. 

" Kellie, burn the bowl! He licked it. I'm not touching it or washing it or going anyway nere it!" I said.

Them(Justice Crew) = gross

My bowl was empty by 5 minutes and I went to wash it. And went back to the living room watching TV.

Paulie, Eman and Solo. Was fighting for a seat next to me. Which was so stressing. John got annoyed and went to sit next to me immediately accidently brushing his shoulder against mine. I just shuddered. It felt weird. Too weird.

^^^^^^^****************^^^^^^

So I know its short but I'll write the next chapter longer.. Ermm I hope you'll support Justicecrewrock since she inspired me into writing this. And I'm starting to like it.. I hope you readers would be loyal readers and continue reading this till the end in maybe 15 chapters? Maybe.