Chapter 3~

Hi, guys. I have a lot of books to write but I upload. Sorry for making you guys wait. Hahahha Hope you like it... If you dont wanna read scroll to the bottom and read my author's note pls. I need suggestions.

Chapter 3

Of

I love the way I hate you~

***

My bowl was empty by 5 minutes and I went to wash it. And went back to the living room watching TV.

Paulie, Eman and Solo. Was fighting for a seat next to me. Which was so stressing. John got annoyed and went to sit next to me immediately .accidently brushing his shoulder against mine. I just shuddered. It felt weird. Too weird.

****

We were watching something on the TV but with John beside me I couldn't  concentrate. What is wrong with this boy?

John's POV

Concentrate John. Concentrate. U hate her remember?

NO!

What?

 U dont hate Her U just think u hate her!!!

 Why you mad at me?

PUNK!! I can give you a brain tumor if you talk like that!

But your my brain? Wait Im going crazy!! I m talking to myself.

I could have just run around the house screaming "I'm crazy" And get weird looks from the guys. 

Or

Be cool.. Act like it's nothing.

I turned and look at Sarah,She looked uncomfortable. Maybe I should- NO!!! Don't be soft. Remember what happen last time? 

Never can I forget that day she broke my-- 

" John! Dude, wake up!-" "where'sthefirewhosdead?" My vision was unfocused as i scanned my surroundings.

"John, Sarah's ready to move!" Paulie said happily and helped Sarah with one of her 4 suitcases.

Eman took one suitcase and Solo did too, fighting with Lucas in the process. Pathetic, they head over heels with her.

Its completely obvious.

Why should I be mad? As I walked casual to the front door I enter the van as Lucas took the last suitcase and shoved it in the back.

As Sarah squeezed in bid farewell to her family. We were off to the one place where no one would know who we were.

Even I don't know where we were going.

Lucas's POV

I like being around Sarah, its her aura that attract me. 

She seemed so cheerful before John had to sit next to her in the car. Atleast I took a seat on her left. I still get to talk to her.

Sarah had her brown hair tied up. She wasn't wearing any makeup. Makeup just covers her beauty.

I just hope when we reach our destination, we get to hang out more. I really really am falling in love.

Not A good sign.! 

***

Since it's short story it'll end soon. (I hope so.. ) Here another chapter! So. I know not interesting right! I'm dissapointed in myself. Ermm I'll post the next chapter maybe by 10 feb. I said Maybe.

Ermm Can I get a suggestion on where they can stay?