Chapter 5 - In search of her.

Lucas's POV

i cant believe I lost her! John's going to kill me. Well after he finds her, as I suspected John left us just so he can look for Sarah. Where would Sarah be? 

This place is about acres big! I started my search for Sarah as I thought of the first place she would go. 

As soon as I walked out of the door. It started raining.Great~! I had to head back in, because Lenny forced me. I think his getting on something!

John's POV

GREAT!~  Rain. It started raining and the trails I made were washed by the stupid rain. How am I going to go back?! I groaned in frustration. This day can't get worst.

Crap~ I spoke to soon. I saw a movement behind bush.

 " Hello, Sarah? Is that you?"

A growl came out from the bush.

I straighten up. What? I furrowed my brows.

" Hello?"

"GRRR~" 

What is it??

I ignored the bush and went.. no ran deeper behind the chalet. 

***

My pants are stained and soaked. Great. 

*groans* 

"who that"

" shut up!" 

"Hey!"

"John. Shut it!"

" Sarah!" I ran towards the sound of the groan. Sarah was leaning onto a tree's trunk. Her hair a mess, soaked and was muddy. Her clothes was teared, the sleeves gone. The material was ruined. I could see her navel. Not that i wanted too. And I could see.. what... Blood!!!

"Sarah!! WHY ARE YOU BLEEDING!!??"

" John!! Shut up! I'm having a huge headache!! Please.. I tripped over a big rock.. And my clothes... The branches." I looked around and her pieces of cloth materials were hanging everywhere.

" Can you walk?" I asked.

" Oh~ I can walk I'm just taking a rest leaning onto a tree trunk. And pretending that I'm bleeding like crazy." She can still be sarcastic when she was bleeding. I carried her bridal style and starting walking, following the route that I took. But I forgot something important.. something very important.

** So... If this story reaches 200 reads the 6th Chapter is going to be uploaded. Sorry for the wait. At least you reached here to see if I continued the story. Thank you...