Chapter 6 - Forgive never Forget

** Recap:

I carried her bridal style and started walking, following the route that I took. But I forgot something, something very important....

*** CONTINUED***

My sweat dripped from my hair. I ran faster and faster... How can I be so forgetful?

Guess you all are wondering, What is John running from carrying someone bridal style?

Guess What!!

It was a vicious racoon.. And now I'm chased by a vicious racoon carrying Sarah! Ironic, isn't it?

" John!! We're almost there!" 

" I know Sarah" I took a chance and look at to give her comfort. But when I turned....

She was smiling, an idiotic grin plastered on her beautiful face..

WAIT!- What did I just think?? Sarah... beautiful... smiling.. idiotic... 

This is crazy!!!

I continued running basically scared that the racoon is growling at us.. SCARY!!!

i finally reached the house, my arms are aching! How many pounds is this woman?

The racoon suddenly retreated back into the woods. Hmm, It's scared because of my machoness. (pfftttt) I chuckled. Causing Sarah to stare at me weirdly. "What?" I said innocently. 

Sarah knocked on the door.

I heard loud footsteps, and ... OUhhhhh~ Someone fell....

The door opened revealing all 5.. Wait five ?? Where's Lenny?

 Lucas the first one to reach for Sarah and he gasped.. 

 "SARAH!! YOU'RE SAFE!!! I thought you were going to be..." Lucas blabbled away.

"Lucas It's okay, I'm here. Safe.. So let go inside first. It's cold!" Sarah explained.

All the boy made way as I walked to the living room and laying Sarah onto the couch.

Sarah groaned a bit as I lay her down. Her leg was still bleeding, so I went to take the first aid kitand laid it on a coffee table near the couch as the boys surround the couch with their shocked stares.

"What happen to her! TELL ME! " Eman demanded. Then all the boys started rioting. CRAP! 

" GUYS!!" I shouted.

Sarah mouthed a thank you as I continue to treat her leg.

Sarah P.O.V

I couldn't lie, I like the feeling when John treats my leg. Each time his hands touched mine. Sparks are sent all around my body. I know he doesn't feel it.

I guess I'll have to act like I hate him.

I hate... hating him!

Lucas P.O.V

Looking at Sarah as I noticed she looking at John, it dissapointed me. I'm supposed to be the one treating her leg. Not John! 

I know I'm being a jealous bastard now.

But I don't like seeing them like that. John doesn't even feels the same way towards Sarah!

I'm always the fallback guy !

I hate being the fallback guy!

* After treating Sarah's leg. *

John's PoV

She sleeping now. She is in peace now. She is not DEAD! Her eyes shut closed as she dream about something... 

John, Please don't fall for her...

Why can't I?

Because she might hurt you..

 Maybe she's different?

No! I can't risk it.. Never!

*************************************** Drum rolls****************************

So? What do you think? Okay? Too much? What do you think John is doing his self?

Vote? Comment? Fan? Thanks! Muaxx