Prologue

Once upon a time there was a little girl named Sophie who lived with her two twin brothers and her parents in a place called Godric's Hollow. They lived in a cute two story house with 3 floors. At the first main floor there was the living room and the kitchen. The living room was pretty large and there were two big cosy couches right across from the fireplace and the TV. The kitchen was at the other side of the room, it was just a normal kitchen. At the back of the house there is a yard, that's where the fun is. They played lots of sports. Well Sophie played a lots of sports with her dad while her 4 minutes older twin brother Max was reading little books and their mother was feeding her 4 minutes younger twin brother Harry. They played quiditch of course, but they also played muggle sports like base ball and basketball. She was very good at it, her dad named her his "little flying princess". They were very happy of course, till the 31st of October. The mom and dad were talking with their three children, well if you could call noises talking that is. Then IT happened, James Potter saw something bad coming and rushed two of his three kids upstairs. He hold his two, now crying, children and whispered "hey you two, stop crying. It will be alright, just remember I will always love you three okay". At which the little Sophie asked scared "daddy, what's happening?" She and her brothers where only one year old, but she was very bright for a one year old. She could speak when she was only 8 months old, she scared the crap out of everyone. "I can't tell you sweetheart, but you, Max and Harry need to be safe. Promise me you three will be safe and always watch each other backs okay. I love you so very much", then he was crying a little out of fear for his wife and children. With that he turned to his wife and told her he loved her and kissed her, then he ran down the stairs to be eye to eye with non other then Lord Voldemort. Sophie saw how the white bald man without a nose killed her father with a green light. Her mother turned to the triplets and said "listen to me sweet hearts, mummy loves you three very much. Very very much, remember that. Please try to be safe and hide yourselves, go go". With that she ushered Sophie and Max to a closet. Max and Sophie didn't, they wanted to be with their mother. Then Voldemort came, he laughed and said "give me the kids, I will spear you. You don't have to die". "Please, please I'm begging you not my babies". She pleaded, he only grimaced and shot the killing spell. Sophie watched while her mothers life faded away from her eyes, she saw Max and Harry cry, she walked to her brothers and picked Harry up. "Oh how cute, what should I do with you three. Oh I know, I think it's time for you three to join your parents". He shot the spell at Sophie, Max and Harry, but then there was something wrong because the spell came back and had hit Voldemort back in the face. He disappeared and Sophie, Harry and Max suddenly got a scar in the shape of a lighting bolt. Harry had one on his head and Sophie had one at the back of her right hand, it was at the same place as Max's scar was. She was trying to shield Harry with her hand so that why she got the scar at that exact place, and Max tried to shield her so he got it on his right hand too. Harry and Max saw their mom dead on the floor and began to cry their eyes out. But Sophie didn't cry, she just felt numb. Like somebody drained her from all her emotions. Then there was a really tall man who had a very long beard, he picked up the kids and flew them on their uncle Sirius's motorcycle. When they came at their aunt and uncles house they were already fully asleep. The man landed the motorcycle and came by an old man with a very long grey beard and a women who had just turn back from her cat position, and she said "Albus, are you sure you want them to stay with these muggles. They're horrible". "Minerva, I'm really glad that you care about them but these muggles are their only family". "Yes, I understand that Albus but what about their uncle Remus?" "I don't think it's a good idea to let them stay with a werewolf, and besides isn't it better that they stay together?" "Yes Albus, your right". The old man chuckled and then he greeted the tall man who had the three baby's in his hands. "So, this it, we're jus going to leave them ere". He asked Albus. "Yes Hagrid, we are". Then the tall man named Hagrid was crying so badly they were scared that he would wake the kids up. "I'm going to miss em" he said to Albus. "I know Hagrid, but it's for the best". Then he left the kids at the door with a letter and rang the doorbell and they all left. That day was ten years and two months ago, and the little kids have grown up.