Chapter 5: the Three Headed Dog named Fluffy

~the next day~
I slept in late, well late for Hermione she woke me at 6 o'clock. "Sophie, get up. It's time for breakfast" she told me. "No Mione, let me sleep. I want sleep, let me sleep." "Alright, bye". She didn't try anything else so this was a bit odd. Then I heard footsteps on the stairs, great Mione. I don't care what you do I will keep on sleeping. One minute I lay peaceful in my bed sleeping, and the other moment I lay on the floor with my face down. "Go away Mione, I don't want to." "Well, I don't know about you Fred but last time I checked I wasn't a little girl". oh shit, Fred and George. "Please Freddie, Georgie. I love you two, please don't make me go". Then I felt someone sitting next to me, "Sorry princess, we can't do that. You need to go to breakfast, because otherwise you will kill everyone." "Why does everyone think I'm going to murder someone" I said while groaning. "I think that's got something to do when everyone first met you in the great hall at the sorting, you were threatening Draco it was one of the most amazing things everyone has ever done. What do you think Fred?" "Well George, I think your right". They laughed and then they both picked me up by my arms and started dragging me to the bathroom. "Come on. the earlier you get dressed, they earlier we can go eat. Think about your pizza" omg I totally forgot about the pizza. "Omg, I totally forgot about pizza. Come on go wait outside I will be done in 5 minutes". And I was right, I was done in 5 minutes and I linked my arms with theirs and we walked downstairs to the great hall to have breakfast. We came at the great hall and I instantly sat down next to Fred and George. "Yay, I got Pizza." I said happily which made the other kids laugh at me. "You get way too happy from pizza, did they put something in it?" George said to me while looking over my pizza, he went to touch it but I smacked his hand "ouch, why did you do that?" "because Georgie, nobody and I mean nobody touches my pizza" I said very serious. He rolled his eyes and went to eat his own food. When we were done eating we needed to go to class. After the classes we had lunch and after lunch we got free periods, so we wanted to go to the common room to 'study'. I was walking the stairs to the common room with my brothers, Ron and Hermione, we were talking randomly and then the stairs were moving. "Guys, what the hell is happening?" Max asked us, "I think the stairs are changing" I said to him. Then the stairs stopped and I said "Come on, before the stairs move again and we will be trapped for ever", Max and Harry rolled their eyes at me and mumbled "drama queen". We run to a corridor and it wasn't used and it looked really old with a lot of spider webs, then I saw Mrs. Norris Filch's annoying cat, everybody in school hates her even the Slytherins. "Oh shit, were in the corridor of the third floor. Run." We ran as fast as we can and then I saw a door, Filch was close I could hear him breathing. I tried to open the door bit it was close, then Hermione remembered a spell. She said "Alohomora", then the door opened and we ran inside. Then we closed the door and waited till Filch had passed us. Then I felt something wet dripping on my shoulder, I was scared but I turned around. Then I saw a amazingly big dog with three heads. All the heads looked really angry and we screamed, then we opened the door and the dog wanted to bite us. Then we closed the door just in time, he was growling like mad and we ran back to the common room. I was the first one to break the silence "Holy shit, why the hell do they have a three headed dog in a school?" "I've got no idea, I think they're all mental" Ron said. Then Hermione piped up "but did you guys see what he was standing on?" "no sorry Hermione I was a little to busy with staring at his heads, by the way did I already tell you he had three" I told her. "yes you did, and it was standing on a trapdoor. "I think he was hiding something" she said "I'm going to bed before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us all killed, or worse expelled", then she turned around and walked back to our room. "she needs to sort out her priorities" Ron said. I think I need to go to bed too. "Alright guys, I think I need to go to bed too. If you get another clever idea as Hermione just said to kill us or get us expelled, wake me up I want to do it too. Good night" I waved at them and they laughed and then waved back before going to bed too.
~the next day~
We went to Hagrid's hut, he opened the door and when he saw us he was really happy and hugged me. I hugged him back and said jokingly "Hi Hagrid, did you miss me?" "Hi Sophie, of course I missed yeh. And hi Harry, Max, Ron and Hermione". "Hi Hagrid" they all said, I saw he had a dog and I instantly went to pet him. "omg Hagrid, he's really cute. What's his name?" "Is name is Fang" he told me. I petted him again and then I said to Hagrid "Hagrid, we went to the corridor on the third floor and we saw a three headed dog. Do you know something about that?" "You met Fluffy?" "Fluffy, that thing has a name?" Ron asked, I slapped him on the arm and hissed "Ron, that wasn't nice". "Oh yeah, you know what's not nice. A three headed dog who want to kill you", "yeah Ron I know, I was there". "And we know about the philosophers stone, that was the little package you picked up when we went to our vault. That's what was in vault 731, and that's what was what that person wanted to steal."
I told Hagrid. He went a little pale and said "listen you five, the philosopher stone is something between professor Dumbledore and Nicholas Flamel." "Oh no, I shouldn't have said that. You already know too much, just stay out of it okay?" "Hagrid don't you know us, we won't seek trouble. Trouble always find us, so it's a bit hard to stay out of it. Bye Hagrid". "bye" he said not so happy anymore. Then we went back to the common room to get some sleep. There I saw Fred and George, I hugged them and said to everyone "Night guys". "Night Sophie" almost the whole common room told me. I went to sleep peacefully, till I was awaken roughly by Hermione. Damn, that girl really likes school.