Chapter 13: the unicorn-blood drinking creep

~the next day~
I woke again and this time nobody shook me, I just woke up. I looked at my clock and saw it was 6 o'clock. I got out of bed and got dressed, oh shit tonight is my detention and probably whole Gryffindor will hate me. Oh well, I don't care. Then I woke up Mione "Mione wake up, I'm hungry", she groaned and got up. While she was changing I went to Cassidy to wake her up, "Lemon, come on wake up before I go to the great hall to tell Max you love him". She woke up immediately and got dressed. After that we went to the great hall, when we were at the table I heard a lot of Gryffindors say "What, we lost 200 points how's that possible?" then Draco said "Well, you can thank Sophie and Harry Potter, Granger and little Weasley", he smirked at us and walked away. And I was right, a lot of people were glaring at us, but I shrugged it of and went to eat my pizza. Fred and George, Lee, the golden trio, Max, Seamus and Neville came to sit with us. "So Potter, I heard you had a wild night last night" Fred said to me, "Yeah, I needed to deliver an illegal dragon to your brother and got caught", "What, you tried to smuggle a dragon and you didn't told us to help" "I'm sorry Freddie, but I didn't want to get you two in trouble. I've got detention later tonight, the only good thing is that Draco got detention too". "WHAT? You sneaked out in the middle of the night and you didn't tell me? I thought you would tell me when you would sneak out so I could go with you." "I'm sorry Lemon, but I didn't want for you to get detention when we got caught, and look at it this way, Max didn't help too." "Sooooo", she said questionly while dragging out the last syllable. "Sooooo, that means you and Max are practically alone in the common room tonight" I said while smirking and winking at her. Her face became fierce red and she glared at me so hard that I was almost peeing in my pants, I said almost. Then she smirked at me and said "Yeah, but you got detention so I can tell you-know-who you-know-what. And no, I don't mean that snake face you-know-who." Then it was my turn to become fierce red and to glare at her. Our group was looking between us two with amusement, "So little one, who's that you-know-who who you need to tell you-know-what. And what's that you-know-what, are you going to tell us we're your best friends" Fred said. "I can't tell you, it's nothing. It's not that important, it's no big deal." They looked at me and I could see that they didn't believe me, if someone told me the same as I told them I wouldn't believe it either. It was time for our first class and we all went to class, before I knew it me, Harry, Ron and Hermione needed to go to detention with Filch. We came at the entrance and waited for Filch, "Well Well Well, look at who we got here. Sophie Potter I see you got in trouble again" he said while smirking. "Yes, hello Filch. I see you still didn't do anything about your face", Harry and Ron were trying to stifle their laugh and Hermione looked shocked. Then he was really mad and grabbed me by the collar of my vest, we walked outside to Hagrid's hut and I saw we were going to the forbidden forest. Then Draco asked scared "Wait, we can't go to the forbidden forest. Its forbidden and besides there are monsters out there like werewolves". "Hey you git, listen to me. Werewolves are not monsters, they can't do anything about it. And of course the forbidden forest is forbidden it says so in the bloody name, learn to read you idiot." "Oh there are more monsters in the forest and they're way more scarier than werewolves" Filch said while smiling, he seriously is a creepy creepy man. Then Hagrid came and he was crying, the poor man. "You're not still crying about that dragon are you, grow up and become a man" I got real mad "Hey watch what your saying, you don't know how hard it is to lose something or someone you love. So shut it" he looked really mad and started telling about how he missed it to hang children up at the ceiling by their hands, I tuned out and then he walked away. "Hey Hagrid, so what do we need to do?" he regained his strength again and said "lately there are a lot of unicorns murdered, just like today there is a unicorn in the woods bleeding. Harry, Hermione, Sophie you're with me, Draco and Ron you're with Fang. I mouthed to Ron 'I'm sorry', he left with Fang and we with Hagrid. We were walking and then we heard someone scream and we went to the noise, we saw Draco and Ron. Apparently Draco scared Ron and he screamed, I hate this stupid git. "Alright you guys, Harry and Sophie you two will be going with Draco and Fang. Ron you will go with me and Hermione, if you find the unicorn sent red sparks." We nodded and we went our own way through the forest, then we came at an open place and found the unicorn. But there was someone hovering over it, it looked at us and Draco and Fang ran away leaving Harry and me alone in the forest with the creepy guy. He walked towards us and my scar started to hurt real bad, so this is how I die. I die in the forest by being eaten by a creepy guy, yeah that's a nice story luckily I got Harry with me. then I heard hooves and I saw a half man/half horse beating him, it ran away and the half man/half horse turned to us. He said "Harry and Sophie Potter, it's not save for you to wander in the forest." "Oh thanks mister..." "My name is Firenze, I'm a centaur if you was wondering." "Really that's so cool, do you know what that thing was?" "Thanks and yes, to drink unicorn blood you can live for a long time. But if you kill such a pure creature your life will be miserable, do you two know what's hidden in the castle?" "The Philosophers stone" Harry and me said at the same time. "Yes, that's right". "Wait, you mean that thing is Voldemort" "come on I will take you back to Hagrid" he said to us. We climbed onto his back and he ran us back to Hagrid "Oh thank god you two are okay, hello Firenze thank you for bringing them", we climbed of his back and he said "It's my pleasure, those two are not supposed to wander around in the forest alone. There are bad things that's about to happen." "They're okay now, I will take them back to the castle". "Bye Firenze, thanks for saving my brother and me", he smiled and then he left. We walked back to the castle after saying bye to Hagrid and I ran back to the common room with the trio behind me. "Good night guys, see you tomorrow", "Bye Soph, good night" I hugged them all and Harry said "Good night sis" "Good night bro, don't try to get killed okay" I told him jokingly. He shook his head and laughed a bit "You too, everyone knows that if there's someone who gets in trouble than it's you" "Yeah yeah, I will see you in the morning" they chuckled and we went to bed. It wasn't a peaceful night, I dreamt about the creepy unicorn drinking man in the forest .