Morning

Ally's P.O.V
I was woken up this morning to tweeting birds. I wake up before anybody else in the house. I woke up early so I wouldn't get woken up by my stupid stepsisters Tilly and Kira.

I got dressed in my maiden clothes and went down stairs to make their breakfast. Once I had all the breakfast prepared, I went to give it to them.

I went to my stepmother's room first. Her name is Val. I knocked lightly on the door and went in. I put down the breakfast on the bedside table and went to open the blinds. After I opened the blinds, I gently shook my stepmother awake so she could eat her breakfast.

"Stepmother it's time for breakfast" I said quietly.

"Ok" my stepmother said sleeply. My stepmother was not as cruel to me as my stepsisters were. After I had woken my stepmother fully, I went to go wake up my idiotic stepsisters.

I went down to her step sisters room and knocked. I entered to find it a mess. Probably because they were fighting the night before. I set down the breakfast and opened the blinds. I cleaned up all the clothes that were thrown everywhere then rung a bell to wake up the evil brats that I call my stepsisters.

"Wake up" I said

"Get out of our room" Tilly and Kira yelled at the same time. I left because I didn't want to deal with their idiotic brains for more than I have too. I thought my stepsisters were more trouble then their worth. I went to do my chores around the house because there was a lot to do.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After I was done with all my chores, I went and told my stepmother I was going to go out shopping for food and other supplies. My stepmother said it was okay as long as I was back soon. As soon as I left I saw my friend Trish. She was my best friend and the only person my stepmother allowed at the house for me. If it was any other person she would have said no but my stepmother liked Trish.

"Hey Trish" I called out to her. She turned around and saw me.

"Oh, Hey Ally how was the evil creatures today?" She asked. I laughed a little before I answered her. (EVIL CREATURES = TILLY AND KIRA)

"As idiotic as always." I responded. We both laughed and headed to town where we both went shopping because she has to take care of her little brother since she was 18 and her parents had pasted away 6 months back. After talking together on the way back, we said our goodbyes and parted ways.

As I got back home, I started to think if things would ever change for me. Once, I entered the house I heard Kira and Tilly yelling about something stupid. I went up the stairs because I knew that I would have to fix this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Val-

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Val-

Tilly-

Kira-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N: Hey guys I know this is a poor start but it will get better

A/N: Hey guys I know this is a poor start but it will get better. Hope you enjoy the book.