Meeting the King

Ally's P.O.V
We are currently in the carriage heading to the castle. I'm incredibly nervous about meeting the king. I mean I only get one first impression right. You don't get to meet the king everyday. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I look over to see Austin smiling at me.

"Are you okay?"

"Yea, just really nervous."

"There is no reason to be, my father will love you Ally."

"Are you sure?"

"I think since I searched for you so bad that he will like you." He started chuckling. I think he is more nervous that me at the moment.

"I hope so." We arrived at the castle right as we finished our conversation. I looked in awe because it was beautiful. I got out of the carriage. Austin lead me to the throne room where I assume his father is. I entered to see the King talking to someone. By her clothes, I assume shes a princess.

"Austin your back. I would like you to meet Princess Brooke."

"Hey Austin." He shook her hand as a hello. She looked confused when she saw me.

"Um who's this?" I finally caught the attention of the King. I bowed.

"Dad, this is Ally. The girl from the ball. The one I was looking for."

"Oh, its very nice to meet you Ally." I said hello back. Austin's dad just smiled.

"What is Princess Brooke doing her dad?"

"I came here to see if you were still looking for a wife. Guess you found one. I'll be on my way. Nice to meet you Ally." Princess Brooke left shortly after.

"So Austin this is the girl?" I got nervous because what if he didn't like me.

"Yea, she is."

"I approve. She seems like a wonderful girl. I know a good person when I see them." I released a breathe I didn't know I was holding.

"Well, our wedding is tomorrow. I'm happy I found you."

"Well, I'm happy you found me. Can't wait to be married to you." This was the best moment of my life.