Searching and Finding The Mystery Girl

Ally's P.O.V
I woke up this morning to my stepmother telling me to eat something before going to the cellar to get something for her. I got up and walked down the stairs to make breakfast which consisted of Bacon, Eggs, Biscuits, and Coffee.

After breakfast, I went up to my room to get dressed for the day. I was still upset that my necklace got dropped in the castle the night before. When I was done getting dressed I started my chores.

Chores List:
•Sweep the floors of the house
•Dust all the surfaces in the house
•Unwrinkle the Drapes
•Clean the dishes
•Clean the animals
• Clean every room of the house

After I was all done with that I sat down to take a break until my stepmother came in upset at me about something.

"YOU WERE AT THE BALL WEREN'T YOU?" She yelled at me. I was caught by surprise.

"Where did you get that idea?" I asked her.

"The prince is looking for a girl that dropped a necklace that looks exactly like yours." She said. I guess I have to tell her the truth.

"I'm sorry but yes I did go to the ball and I'm sorry." I apologized to my stepmother. She grabbed my arm and put me in the cellar.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

"Letting your sisters get the prince instead of you because you lied me." She said about to close the cellar but I asked her one last question.

"Why won't you let me be there, what are you afraid of?" I asked her. She looked at me with a sad look.

"I don't want to lose you, you act more like my daughter that your sisters do and I just don't want that to end." She said then closed and locked the cellar. I started banging on the cellar because I hate small spaces and I was going to have a panic attack if I don't get out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Austin's P.O.V
We arrived at the last house after we checked all the rest of the kingdom. Dez helped me off my house and we walked up to the house.

A mother opened the door and let us in. We walked in and waited for her daughters to come down and try and finish the quote of the back of the necklace.

Two young lady's came down and sat in front of us. The introduced themselves as Tilly and Kira. I was about to pull out the necklace when the blond haired girl shouted out saying it was her necklace. After that she got in an argument about the necklace with brown haired girl.

"QUIET" I shouted and the quieted quickly.

"There is a quote written on the back of it and I want you to guess it but you only have one chance" I said calmly. They both nodded and I began.

" Difficult Roads Often Lead To ______" I say. They started to think then they guessed.

"Shopping Malls?" Tilly said.

"Waterparks?" Kira said. (Kira was the dumber one of the sisters)

"I'm sorry I wasted your time but I'm afraid to say you are both wrong. Thanks for you time bye." I said bye to them and they waved. I was about to mount my horse when I heard banging. I looked at Dez then we both went to the side of the house. The stepmother followed us saying it was no one but I kept walking till I found a cellar. I grabbed my sword and broke the lock.

When I opened it, I saw a girl and helped her out. We looked into each others eyes when she was finished dusting herself off. Her eyes were the same ones I saw at the dance.

"Can I ask you to finish a quote for me?" I ask.

"Sure!" She says.

"Difficult Roads Often Lead To ______" I ask and she respond with...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Feel free to comment what you think of this chapter.