Working Hard, No Dress, and Fairy Godmother Magic

Ally's P.O.V
My stepmother had given me a lot of chores to do and the ball was the same night. I had all the chores done though they were ridiculous because I was determined to go to the ball. By the time I was done, I only had a half and hour to get my dress done which wasn't enough time so I told my stepmother I would wait for the next one.

"I'm sorry maybe next time," Stepmother said to me.

"Yeah maybe," I replied back. When they left, I got upset because I had the feeling she did the on purpose. I know she loves me but she needs to let go. I was walking around the garden when I heard this little jingling noise. I turned around and saw something I thought I would never see again.

"Mom?" I said while tearing up because I haven't seen her since she passed away.

(Backstory: Ally's mom, Penny passed away from a wagon wreck when Ally was 14. Ally's 17 now. Ally's Dad, Lester, got married to her stepmother a year after her mom passed way. Her dad passed away from a bad heart 3 months after Ally turned 16.)

"Yes sweety its me," Penny said in her fairy godmother form.

"How are you here?" I asked while crying a little bit.

"I'm your fairy godmother now and you should be going to that ball because I think you will find you special someone." My mom said to me.

"I don't have a dress though." I say. My mother started laughing right after I said that because she thought that was funny.

"That's where I come in." She said and started waving her wand. ( I'm skipping the mouse-horse/pumpkin-carriage stuff I'm only doing the dress stuff because if you haven't watched Cinderella, you really need to)

All of the sudden, I was in a teal Ballgown with Teal high heels. She also added a teal mask so my stepfamily won't notice it's me. My hair was also curly.(Stuff at the top is what the stuff looks like) I also was wearing the heart pendant my mother gave to me before she left for her trip that she never came back from.

"Now go honey you deserve this." Penny says to her daughter.

"Thanks mom I love you so much." I say to her. My mom says she loves me back and disappears after she tells me the spell ends at midnight. Now onto the ball.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Comment and tell me what you think of this chapter and what kinds of books I should write in the future. If you want to read more stuff like this or other stories just follow my account