News About the Ball

Austin's P.O.V
I was sitting in the dining room with my father as he ranted on and on about how I needed to marry someone that was a princess or common girl. The king, my father, didn't care.

"You need to marry a young girl because you are going to be a king soon and the only way that is happening is you getting married Austin." Said my father.

Now I know what you are thinking; why do I need to get married before I can become king? Well My father, Mike, made a promise to his wife and my mother, Mimi, that I can become king when I get married. My Mother passed away a couple of months before I turned 18. To be honest, I was depressed for a few months but I always know she will be in my heart forever and that she will always be with me.

"I know father but I just haven't found the right girl yet." I replied back.

"How about we have a ball and see if you like any of the young girls there, how about that?" Mike asked his son.

"Sure why not," Austin said. I started thinking maybe I can find the right girl.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ally's P.O.V
I was doing my chores as usual. It was much harder when Tilly and Kira were bothering me all the time with their stupid problems. I usually get a lot of headaches from them because they're always loud and obnoxious. While I was sweeping the floor in the kitchen, I heard a knock at the door.

"Coming!" I yelled out while I put the broom down and started walking towards the door to see whoever was there. When I opened the door, I was surprised to see a royal guard standing there.

"May I help you?" I asked politely. I didn't want to sound rude like my family members. (A.K.A the evil banshees)

"I here to give an invitation to the royal ball to the whole household." The guard said. I was so happy inside, maybe I will be able to go to this ball if I can get my stepmother to let me. Don't get me wrong I love my stepmother she is nice to me, but she doesn't allow me to go places because she thinks she is gonna lose me or something. It was like she thinks someone is going to take me from her. (Ally's Stepmother loves her but she is aware of how her daughters treat her)

"Thank you sir." I replied as the guard handed me the invitation and walked away. I was happy because I wanted to go to this ball really bad. I have never been to one before and because maybe I can find my Prince Charming there.

I ran up the stairs to the music room as fast as I could to deliver the invitation to her stepmother. I stop for a brief second to hear my stepsisters bad singing voices before I raise my hand to knock. I knocked on the door and entered the room.

"I'm sorry to interrupt." I say.

"Why did you interrupt in the first place?" Tilly and Kira yelled out together.

"We just got an invitation to the royal ball." I said right as they tore the envelope right out of my hands. They started fighting over it till the stepmother tore the envelope out of their hands.

"Well that's good news but why are you still here Ally?" Stepmother said.

"Well I was wondering if it's possible if I can go to the ball?" I asked quietly because I am a little bit shy. Apparently my stepsisters heard me because their mouths opened and they were surprised.

"Why the heck should you go?" Kira yelled out angrily. Tilly and her were disgusted that I would suggest that. They act like I didn't deserve to go.

"Now hold on a second girls." my stepmother said. The girls were about to protest when their mother started to speak again.

"Ally can go if she gets all her chores done." Stepmother said. I was so excited and thanked her. I ran to get my chores done so that I could make my mothers dress look better because it had a few holes in it. When I left the room, my stepmother was thinking of away to make sure I don't go because she thinks I will leave her.

"Now we just need to come up with a lot of chores so she can't go" she told her daughters and they smiled thinking that their mother was thinking she didn't deserve to go when in reality Stepmother didn't want me to leave.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Leave some comments on what you like about Cinderella because that is basically what this story is all about and I want to know what you think about it.