At The Ball

(The photo above is the prince outfit he was wearing. The one in that episode of Austin and Ally.)
Austin's P.O.V
The ball was just now starting and now I had to go dance with people against me will. I just wish I can find my dream girl so I won't have to deal with this stuff anymore.

About an hour into the dance, I was extremely bored. I was starting to give up hope when the most beautiful girl I have ever seen walked through the door. I didn't see who she was because she was wearing a mask. I started walking towards her while everyone was staring at her.

"May I have this dance?" I said startling her. I chuckled at how surprised she looked.

"But why me?" She asked back.

"Because your are the most beautiful girl here tonight." I responded. She nodded her head yes and we started dancing the waltz. After we were done, I decided to take her to the balcony.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ally's P.O.V
I had just arrived at the dance in the carriage that my mom had made with her fairy godmother powers. I walked through the doors to the ballroom and all eyes were instantly on me. I was so zoned out until someone came behind me and asked me something.

"May I have this dance?" He asked. I was startled and I turned around only to see... Prince Austin Moon. To say the least I was surprised that he asked me to dance.

"But why me?" I asked him. I was really wondering why he asked me.

"Because you are the most beautiful girl here tonight." He said to me. I nodded my head yes and we danced the waltz. The whole time I felt my stepsisters glares at me even though they don't know it's me because of my mask. Once the dance was over, he took me to the balcony.

"So why are you wearing a mask?" He asked as we were siting on the bench.

"Because my family is here and I'm not suppose to be." I said.

"So you snuck here after they left?" He asked me. I giggled.

"Yea pretty much." I reply. We stared into each other's eyes as we leaned into kiss each other. We almost did but the clock strikes twelve.

"I have to go I'm sorry!" I said as I got up and ran off. He started running after me but I just ran faster. I don't know how I ran in those heels but I did. I didn't notice that my necklace fell of my neck as I was running but I didn't stop. I made it to the carriage and we took off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Austin's P.O.V
She went running so I decided to run after her. When I got to the staircase I noticed that a necklace was on the ground. It was the necklace she was wearing. It must have fell if when she was running. I looked at the design on the front the turned it to the back to find the quote:

 I looked at the design on the front the turned it to the back to find the quote:

At that moment I knew I needed to marry this girl. I took the necklace and put it in my pocket. I went up the stairs looking for my father to tell him the news. At the beginning I knew this was going to be a long search.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Comment and tell me what you think of this chapter!!! Feel free to ask me any questions and I will try to answer them.