You Are Her

Ally's P.O.V
"Difficult Roads Often Lead To ______" he asked me.

"Beautiful Destinations." I say. He had a surprised face because I was the girl. After he got over his shock, he hugged me and spun me around. I saw my stepmother Val and I turned to her.

"Your never gonna lose me, just because I'm somewhere else doesn't mean I'm gonna leave you." I say to her and hug her. She was relived I said that to her. Then I turned to Austin.

"So you are her?" He asked. I nodded my head yes and as I did he hugged and kissed me. When we pulled away, I could see an angry Tilly and Kira coming my way.

"That's not fair!!" They both yelled. I rolled my eyes at there stupidness. Tilly must of saw me roll my eyes because she slapped me across the face.

I stood there with no expression on my face because I had a feeling this would eventually happen. I glared at Tilly because she slapped me.

"You will not hit my Lady!" Prince Austin pronounced. I looked at him with a happy smile. He called me his Lady.

" She's just a peasant, why don't you take me with you instead." Tilly said. I gave her the dirtiest look. If looks could kill, she would have dropped dead right then and there.

"Why don't you just stop being a slut and get over yourself." I say because someone needed to call her out. She looked at me with a shocked expression.

"You have been mean to me ever since your mom married my dad, only Val has ever been nice to me while you treated me like trash. You need to stop being a spoiled brat and work for the stuff you want like I did my whole life." I finished my rant. Val looked proud of me from standing up for my self and thankful for what I said about her even though it is true.

Tilly has the most shocked expression. She got so upset that she turned around and ran away. Kira ran after her to comfort her.

"Now where were we." I turned to Austin. He smiled and kissed me.

"We are are off to the castle." He said. I turned around and gave my stepmother a big hug.

"I promise I will visit." I told her. She nodded and hugged me back. I got on Austin's horse with him and we rode off. My stepmother was waving to me so I waved back. Now I was looking forward to what was gonna happen next.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Sorry I haven't posted in a while I was working on my other book Secret Popstar and forgot to update this one so here's this update. Please message me or comment and idea you have. Please vote for my book also if you like it. Also please go read my Secret Popstar book o would really appreciate it.