message five ; jumin

drabble ; black ties

"Jumin Han, this is the fourth time that I've had to tell you to stop buying black ties! You have so many," you fumed angrily.

"Sorry," he said monotonously. You sighed. Knowing that he was just in a bad mood, you sauntered out of your shared room and into the kitchen. Pulling out two soda bottles, Fanta and Coke, (#NOTSPONS) you made your way into his office.

Quickly embracing him from the back after putting the bottles on his desk, you could just barely see his eyebrows raising from behind the chair.

"What's this?" he asked.

"Quit raising your eyebrows, you'll get wrinkles." He playfully nudged your hands around his neck with his cheek.

"Alright, Mrs. Han." Your face immediately reddened.

"D-don't call me that!" Mumbling, you unclasped your fingers. "Jumin, you only need the soda, right? Do you want tea instead?"

"Yes, I'm alright. This is fine." He turned to you, ruffling his already messed up hair. "Y/N, how do you like my home?" he mumbled.

". . ." You pondered. "Jumin. Are you in a bad mood because you thought I didn't like your house?" You laughed. "You're so weird."

His face turned a shade of red that you had never seen before. You laughed even harder. Jumin blushing was something you almost never saw, so you wanted to cherish it.

   "B-Be quiet. . ." your laughing ceased. He stood up, and embraced you softly.

   "I love you."

------

After this, 2 more angst and then some fluff I swear