message six ; unknown

drabble ; words

"What do you like to do?" Luciel's comforting eyes searched your own, sympathetically. He was trying to make you talk, you realized. To try and make you forget.

You would never forget.

"Y/N, what is your hobby? Any interests? Anywhere you'd like to go?" he repeated his sentence. His words were unstable, but warm nonetheless.

"I like. . . I like to collect beautiful words," you whispered. "Words that stick with me through the toughest times." You loved the sound of long, complex words, how they rolled off your tongue.

"What are your favorites?" he coaxed you forward, joyful that you had finally spoken over a course of two months.

You pondered.

"Chatoyant," you told him. And it was, it was a gorgeous word. Like a faraway world, animals and plants twisting and growing and spurring into life. But also, you could see a bit of it somewhere else. In him, you realized. In Saeran. His eyes, that you knew so well. They were so dark, but at the same time, they shone so brightly. The were the lightest of light colors, but they were also pitch black.

"Love." You tried to make it look like you were distracted from the things you would usually think of, but in truth, you were still mourning, even though you talked to Luciel. This time, you didn't explain why. You didn't need to.

     He sat, waiting for you to speak again. He sat patiently, looking so broken that you had to wonder if you had the right to be quieter and less happy than he was.

   "Luciel, I. . . I miss him so much."

   ". . . I think he misses you too."

-------------------------------------------------

why yes i am spectacular at making things confusing !!1!!!!!1111

ffs please saeran route pl e as e