The Letter

Hey guys another fan-fic, it's Erieri, this will be in Levi's and Eren's p.o.v, maybe others too, but idk, sorry I wasted ur time. Enjoy. ;)

Levi's p.o.v

*Ding Dong*

I hear the doorbell. I groan as I put my favorite book "Everyday Angel" down and walk over, "who is it?" "I have mail, for Levi Ackerman" I open the door, a man gave me a letter, bowed and walked away. I looked at the letter as I closed the door and sat in my chair. I read the front "To: Levi Ackerman, From:Your Host, Eren Jeager." "Hmm, why would the king of demons send me this?" I ask myself sarcastically. I opened it and read,

"Dear King Levi of the vampires,

Your probably wondering why I sent you this in your sarcastic manner." I paused, how the fuck-, I continued, "The reason is because your invited to one of my most famous parties. I was hoping you would join me two nights from now. And don't worry, I didn't invite Hange, or as you call her "Shitty Glasses". But I did invite, Farlan,Isabel,Bushy-Brow,Jean,Marco,Armin,etc.Anyway, any who I hope you come.

Yours truly (or not)

Eren Jeager King of the Demons"

I had to admit, I was surprised, I have always wondered what his palace looked like. "Why the hell not" I shrugged and got my clothes ready for the party. I took out my black skinny jeans, my Pierce The Veil shirt, my black and gray converse, and my black beanie. I set the clothes to the side and crawled into bed as I sighed and fell asleep.

"You told me think about it, well I did, know I don't want to-" I turned my alarm clock off, got my phone, turned on Pandora, and put on "King For A Day" on "Dare me to jump off this Jersey bridge" I sang along as I made my self breakfast. Once I finished, I cleaned my whole palace till it shined. I sat down and finished my book.

Short as hell, I know, I promise they'll get longer. Anyway comment don't comment, the next one will be in Eren's p.o.v then Levi's again. Also there will be a triggering parts.

Levi"Triggering huh?Does it involve Eren Screaming my name?

Eren" What?!?!?! Heichou!!!! Don't say that!!!

ME" maybe, maybe not. But be ready just in case Eren

Eren" Heichou!!!!!!!

Levi" *smirks*

Eren" *scoots closer to Levi*

ME" smiles