Enemies Or Lovers?

Eren's p.o.v

My army charged out to the field, I see Levi and his blood thirsty vampires lined up and ready. Mikasa walked up,"ok gentleman and ladies these are the rules for the war (and yes there are rules) Vampires are not aloud to drink the blood of Demons that are alive, but you may drink the blood of the dead, Demons cannot posses the Vampires body, unless there dead. Demon and Vampires are aloud to go into there forms. On the count of three you may start the war. One.....Two......Three you may begin!" Everyone yelled and started to fight my Demons started to change into there forms, so did the vampires, I saw vampires drinking the dead's blood, I saw the demon's taking over the dead bodies. Levi made his way over. "Looks like it's almost time for the Final" the Final is when the two kings fight till the other is too weak to fight anymore. I started to turn into my Demon Form, and I saw Levi turning into his Vampire form. "Everyone, it's time for the Final! Line up!" I roared out making everyone freeze, I was guessing my Demon Voice was scary. After they all lined up, Levi and I made it over to the old arenia Mikasa and Armin came out to put barriers so our armies wouldn't get even more hurt. "Well, time to start" Levi came over and kicked my stomach, I growled and got up and kneed him in the stomach, flipping him on his back and punched him in the face a couple times, making him loose a tooth. He flipped up and kicked me in the face tripping me breaking my arm, I turned around whipping out my sword and sliced his chest, making him cough up blood "2 minutes left!" Mikasa screamed out. Levi bent down and tried to breath, he whipped out his spear and cut off my broken arm. "Times up! King Eren Jeager won!!!" There were screams and roars of happiness and in anger, the last thing I saw was Levi Healing his wounds and looking at me in worry.

Levi's p.o.v

I went back into my human form and healed my wounds I looked at Eren, he turned back into his human form, but his arm wasn't healing back to normal, he slowly fell. I snapped my fingers and made him float "Petra take him to the palace, I'll be there in a minute''

Well that was fun!! Did you enjoy it? And no, It's not over. Was it good or bad did it suck ass?