Chapter 5

Sorry if my last chapter was crap, hopefully this one will be better :)

Levi's p.o.v

Petra took Eren back to my palace, his Demon's followed with worried looks on there faces, I pulled one out "how come you guys are worried?" He looked at me with tears in his eyes "because this never happens to him, like at all this only happened once, when he was fighting the guy who had killed his mother" "oh thankyou" "my names Jean" "well thank you Jean'' he nods and runs off catching up to Eren and Petra. I sigh and snap my fingers getting everyone to my palace quicker, including me as well. "Petra, what's wrong with him" "Well, one, he hasn't eaten in months, two he used too much of his power, and three one of his organs are missing" "wait, one of his organs are missing? He hasn't eaten?'' "and he also has a lot of scars along his arms and legs and there fresh, and no there not from the war" I started to tear up, I went to his body and cried into his chest. "L-Levi? What's wrong?'' His sweet voice rang out "you idiot, why would you do that? Why aren't you eating? Why are you cutting?!" He looked at me with a sad smile. "cause I have no one to live for, no one cares, no one has ever cared" His Demons and I look at him, Jean comes out with a freckled boy "We care about you Eren" Mikasa and some coconut head boy comes out so does a god like looking girl and so does Hanje. They came over "we all care about you Eren,so please please don't do it" He started to cry he screamed out in pain. "Eren! Petra see what organ he's missing now, Hanji you help and you Demons, find the best souls for him to eat!" Everyone nodded and started doing what I asked.