I Remember You

Levi's p.o.v
Once I got to Eren's place, it was complete chaos. Demons and vampires were yelling and screaming, they both were pulling and pushing Eren. The vampires were trying to put him in one of those vans that were gonna take him away, while the demons were pulling him back in his palace for safety. Then it hit me, Eren, him and I were best friends when we were little. I told him my secrets, and he told me his. I also remembered that whenever Eren was around huge groups of people, who would freak the fuck out, "Shit, I gotta help him" I was about to go over, when Eren turned into his demon form "oh shit! You people better  fucking run" I muttered but it was too late "EVERYONE SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!" He yelled "GOOD. YOU ALL NOW MY FATHER DESERVED WHAT HE GOT, HE ORDERED MY MOTHER TO GET KILLED HE BEAT ME, MAKING ME THINK IT WAS MY FAULT" everyone stopped yelling and started nodding. Wait, they all knew what his father was doing!? And they didn't help!!?? "I KNOW YOU COULDNT DO ANYTHING but now you can and I'm sorry if I disturbed you all.  But most of you just came because of the party, you may all go in and enjoy yourselves. You can take whatever OF my fathers that you want." He ended going back into his regular form. Everyone clapped and bowed. They all went in and thanked him for the speech. "Hey, Eren" he turned and smiled "Levi! You remember now?" "Yup" he smiled his goofy smile before passing out. I sighed and caught him before he fell, "Baka, you know better then to use more power than your supposed to" I carried him inside "Hanji, Petra, open the doors please" they nodded. When I got to his room, I saw fresh and old blood form him and his father, I saw whips and swords covered in eren's blood. I started to tear up, I sat him down on his bed, as if it was instincts, he curled up in a ball and grabbed his little pillow and stayed asleep. I smiled. I laid down next to him "I missed you Eren, I hope you remember our promise" "Of course I do. We promised each other that we would go out together after we had our war" he said looking at me with his glassy green eyes.

Eren's p.o.v
I said to him. He looked at me and smirked "guess you did remember" he sighed and fell asleep. I snuggled closer to him, our war is tomorrow, I just hope he got stronger. I took a deep breath and smelled his usual minty smell, I smiled and fell asleep. "Levi, Levi, come on wake up, it's time for the war" I pushed him he woke up and coughed " oh, yeah, well see you on the battle field" he snapped his fingers and left taking Hanji and Petra with him. I sighed I got up groaning not wanting to fight. "Armin, do you know where my war shit is?" "No, but I bet horse-face does, I mean Jean" I nodded clearing my throat. "JEAN GIVE ME MY SHIT PLEASE!!!! And I'll bring you Marco" I yelled he came running in with my stuff. "Here you are my lord" I nodded I bit my hand and wrote the name 'marco' he appeared "thank you Jean now you and Marco have some fun, I'll come get you when it's time" he nodded taking Marcos hand and disappearing. I smiled. There so adorable together. I put on my favorite Sleeping With Sirens shirt, my black pants, and my combat boots. I put on my cloak, grabbed my two swords and walked out. I sat down on the couch as Mikasa came over. "Eren, are you sure you want to do this?" I nodded, but deep down, I didn't want to fight Levi. I just wished that we didn't have to fight. I must have fell asleep, cause I felt someone shaking me " Eren, Eren come on it's time" Mikasa told me I groaned. "All right everyone lets go!!!!" I yelled. My army came out looking pissed, they absolutely hate vampires. "Go forward!" We marched out to the field. Here we go.

This probably sucked too. Well I hope you enjoy it though. 😅😜😊🙂😎😋😉😈☠️sorry I love emojis

 😅😜😊🙂😎😋😉😈☠️sorry I love emojis

Beautiful