Breakdown x Troubled!Chubby!Reader

A/n: hey guys! So i just felt like doing something like this and it may be sad but the end is, hopefully, going to be worth it. Also, Breakdown's holo-form might make an appearance here as well! ヽ(*'∀`)ノ
Key:
Y/n: your name
L/n: last name
E/c: eye color
H/l: hair length
H/c: hair color
F/c: favorite color
F/f: favorite flower
F/s: favorite song

(Start!)

The hot Nevada sun bore its endless heat over your head, making you sweat as you walked home from school. It was your last year in high school and you were glad for many reasons. One, you've been offered a very inportant job once you've graduated you wouldn't dare turn down. Two, you could get out of the house, away from the negitivity and doubt that they gave you. Three, you wont be dealing with- "Hey, (l/n), where'd you think you're going?" An annoying voice of a certain red headded male called out to you. You only ignored it. You had somewhere to be. You were suddenly grabbed by by the wrist and spun around, only to be slammed into a brick wall. The air escaping your lungs.

You hatefully glared at the teen in front of you, his group of friends also gathering around. "You said you'd do my english homework for me, did you not?" He glared down at you, his grip getting tighter, which made.you all the more irritated with him. "Vince, let go damn it!" You yanked your wrist from his grasp, "And no, i won't because you won't really learn anything if someone does it for you." You retorted only to be slammed into the wall behind you even harder, the side of your head making firm contact with the jagged red bricks. you inhaled sharply as the pain bloomed and made your world spin. "Listen here fatass, you're going to do what i tell you, or its only going to get worse from here." He growled, his green eyes sparked with hate and disgust.

The tears threatened to spill over your cheeks as they kept pushing at you. A stack of papers were shoved into your chest roughly before they finally decided to finally leave you alone. You shoved the papers into your (f/c) backpack and continued on your way. You felt something warm fall from your face. Touching the wetness that dragged itself down your cheeks, you pulled back your hand only to see red. "Fuck.." you decided against going home like this. They wouldn't care, so you went to the second safest place you could think of. Mrs. Darby's house. She was a great nurse and you were also friends with her only son, Jackson, or Jack for short.

The nausiating feeling you had was starting to overcome you more as you walked up the small concrete steps to the door. You knocked once, only for the door to be opened with a horrified gasp. "Oh my god, (y/n)!" The familiar voice of Jack made you feel somewhat better. You felt him quickly tug you inside and sit you on the couch in the living room. "Stay here i'll get mom." He rushed off into the house as you leaned back into the comfy pillows, your eyelids feeling heavy. A muffled 'what?!' Was heard from another room before two pairs of rushed foot falls led themselves into the space where you sat.

"(Y/n), c'mon open those eyes don't fall asleep on me yet honey." The worried tone and gentle shake of Mrs. Darby roused you slightly. You hummed softly and looked at her and Jack in a daze. She opened the plastic medical kit box she kept in her home, under the bathroom sink, with a click. You were like a daughter to her, and a sister to Jack. They knew your situation at home and at school. It worried them. You were the sweetest girl they knew, everyone knew, but who could do this to you? Mrs. Darby cleaned the blood from your face and and the open wound on your head and was now starting to disinfect it. The sting woke you up more as small tears rolled down your round cheeks.

"Im going to stitch this up okay? Just tell me when it hurts too much." She spoke softly as she started the slow process of closing the wound upon your head. You winced slightly, but didn't say anything. Jack held his hand out for you, which you took greatfully. Small talk was exchanged among the three of you as Mrs. Darby finished up the stitch with a surgical knot. "There you go, all better." She smiled softly and pulled you into a hug. Your own mother wouldn't even look at you the way Mrs. Darby did, let alone touch you. Your siblings didn't treat you the way Jack did. It hurt, but at the same time it didn't. Your chest squeezed in the painful thoughts that ran through your head. You finally cried. You cried because this life wasn't fair to you. Because your own flesh and blood treats you so horribly. Because no one would give you a chance.