AoE!Hound x Shy!Reader (Part 2!)

A/n: so sorry ive been away for such a long ass time, but im here now (more or less) and ready to go!

Key:
Y/n: Your Name
H/c: Hair Color
H/l: Hair Length
E/c: Eye Color
F/a: Favorite Animal

(Start!)

As it was almost time to leave and head towards the next destination, it was going to be a long drive. Shane and Tessa went to load up the supplies into the trunk of bumblebee's alt-mode, (y/n) went to go fish her book out of her bag and start reading again. She always packed light, and didn't need much except for her form of basic necessities; food, water, clothes, books, music, and supplies for hygiene.

As Optimus and Cayde were still talking and discussing plans of action, Tessa and Shane had gotten into Bumblebee's alt-mode just to sit and talk for a while. Drift and Crosshairs were bickering again and Hound was off somewhere to collect what he wanted before departing. (Y/n) sighed softly and slid her book back into her bag, upset that she couldn't read the oncoming climax of the story, and strode over to the two mechs who hadn't noticed her till she had cleared her throat loud enough for both to hear her. She eyed Crosshairs before looking up into the intense blue optics of Drift. The samurai smiled gently at her before greeting her with a small nod. "Is there a problem here?" (Y/n) questioned with a slight tilt of her head, her (h/c) hair was being nudged by the gentle breeze. She was actually surprised she hadn't stuttered, but her expression remained soft with question.

"Just havin' a small discussion with ol' Drift here," Crosshairs gave a lopsided grin as he used his thumb to point at the blue clad mech who just rolled his optics at the other "ain't that right?" (Y/n) simply folded her arms across her chest and gave a small huff, not satisfied with the answer and clearly wasn't the one she was looking for. "It was just a simple misunderstanding between bots, (y/n)," Drift gave a small smile "purely nothing to worry about. You should go see what's taking Hound so long inside before we head out." The samurai knelt down to gently pat the top of her head. She blushed some at the mention of the bulky bot. "O-okay." (Y/n) gave a tiny wave and a smile to both mechs before wandering inside the large abandoned church to find the bulky, green, armed, bot. Both mechs stared at her, silently happy she was slowly coming out of her shell.

A small clattering and a low displeased grumble indicated he was not too far from her place ten feet from the doorway. Turning to quietly shut the door, she looked around, crossing her arms across her chest once more, walking towards his large moving figure. "Where is it?" Hound questioned no one in particular as he searched for the unknown object. "Where's what?" Your voice was soft and smooth. Hound jolted a little in surprise at the sudden sound of her voice, but he quickly composed himself before he turned and answered her.

"Just.. uh.. something really important. Mind helpin' an old bot like me out darlin' ?" His accent giving a small drawl to his words. A small shiver ran up (y/n)'s spine as he called her "darlin'. " She loved the little names he'd call her. "Sure.. what're we looking for?" She gave him a sweet smile before walking over to his side. Hound froze for a moment. 'She smiled at me.' He thought. Her smiles were so rare for him to see. He absolutely loved them, especially her laugh, her touch... He hadn't realized how much he adored (y/n) until not too long ago. He had gotten her a small gift, but had dropped the darn thing, trying to put it somewhere safe until the time was right to give it to her.

"Hound?" She gently touched his resting hand. Her warmth sent a pleasurable shiver up his spinal strut. "You alright?" He looked down at her, how her cheeks were dusted in pink, just from talking to him, being close to him, touching him. "Yeah, yeah.. I just really wanna find this thing." He swallowed. Thoughts of you raced in his processor. He began to search again, but now with more fervor. (Y/n) started searching not too far from the ammunitionist. Suddenly she came across a beautiful necklace shaped in the form of a (f/a). It was beautiful. "Hey Hound!" She was suddenly excited by her find, she had to tell him. The mech looked in her direction, the happy and excited expression on her face just made his spark melt. "What ya got there?" He gave a rugged smile. (Y/n) trotted over and held up the beautiful necklace. "Look!" She beamed "isn't it just beautiful?" It was simple but she loved it. "You found it." Hound seemed to smile even more. "Put it on." He just watched as you excitedly put on the trinket. You didn't even question his order to wear it.

"Its so pretty, I love it." (Y/n) smiled up at him brightly. Hound picked her up and held her close. "Good, I'm glad." He gently pushed her (h/c) hair over her shoulder. "You know.. I've been meaning to talk to you about somethin'." The look in his optics just made her heart leap. "W-what is it?" Despite her stuttering, she still held a genuine sweet smile for him. He swallowed thickly before he spoke, "I.. I've come to understand that.." He looked at her, patiently waiting for him to speak. To think a human made him into a nervous mess. "Understand what, Hound?" She tilted her head in question. "That.. that I really like you. Hell it may even be love, but I understand if you don-" he was cut off by a small, but soft pair of lips touched his own in a gentle kiss.

(Y/n) Just kissed him till she couldn't anymore. She tasted so sweet to him, he knew right then, that he'd never get enough of that taste. She took a breath as they broke apart. "Hound, I.. I love you too." She giggled at his expression. Shocked, but very, very pleased. "C'mere you." He chuckled, peppering her in loving kisses as (y/n) giggled. From this moment on, Hound had vowed to keep her close and well protected. He vowed to give (y/n) the love and attention she deserved. He vowed to never leave her.
(END)

A/n: OH MY GOSH GUYS HELLO I'M ALIVE AND BREATHING. It's been forever and I'm sorry. Shit happened so I had to get all that cleared up, but here I am c:
Also, if I may ask, if you guys can post in my conversation tab and tell me what you guys need more of and what I'm missing that you guys wanna see. Love you guys 🤓💞