Chapter 15

Bold: Matthew

Normal: Canada

- Incoming Call -

4:50 PM

Canada

"He-"

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?! I'VE BEEN GOING CRAZY, I THOUGHT YOU DIED CANADA!"

"Oh, OH, Matty Patty, I'm so sorry, okay just listen to my story and you'll understand, I hope."

"Fine, speak women."

"Okay, so I was riding my bike until I went over a bump and lost control of the handle bars, scary yes I know, anyway I fell off the bike which resulted in landing face first on the pavement. When I went to stand up I slipped on my phone which had fallen out of my pocket and fell back down on the road. It hurt. When I went to pick up my phone I accidentally dropped it, again, and long story short it broke. I had to beg my dad to let me borrow his old phone until I can come up with the money to get myself a new phone."

"..."

"Matty Patty?"

"... I honestly have no words."

"Do you believe me? I swear to God I'm not lying that actually happened."

"Yeah, I believe you, I'm just trying to figure out how someone can be so clumsy." 

"Yeah, well, i'm still really, really sore."

"I bet."

"I really am sorry Matty Patty, I didn't know your number and I had to wait to get my sim card to activate and -"

"It's okay Canada."

"Phew, so you forgive me for nearly making you go crazy?"

"Of course, i'll always forgive you because I li-"

"Because you..."

"Never mind."

"Oh, well I'm still forgiven right?"

"Yeah, you're forgiven."

"YAY, thank you."

----------------------------------------------------------

xx Skittle Lova