- Extra Chapter -

Bold: Matthew

Normal: Canada

Day Of Birth: Twins 

Matthew's P.O.V

I looked down at my two beautiful daughters and exhausted wife. I'm so proud of her, I don't think I would be able to pop two children out of me, one right after the other. She was holding one of the twins, I was holding the other. My daughter, my precious daughter opened her eyes and groggily waved her little hands around. I grabbed onto her little hand and whispered how much I loved her, how much she meant to me. 

"What should we name them?"

"I don't know."

"Okay i'll name the baby in my hands and you name the baby in yours, okay?"

"Okay."

"I'll name her... Athena."

"I love it so much."

"Our little baby Athena."

"I'll name our other beautiful baby girl, Diana."

"Athena and Diana, Matty Patty they are so beautiful."

"I know, just like their mother."

"Switch, I want to hold Diana."

As we were both laughing while watching and holding our new baby daughters, our two year old son Dylan practically ran into the room with Canada's dad in tow. He raced over to us so quickly, shouting questions faster than lightening.

"Dylan, meet your sisters, Athena and Diana."

And that was how our day went, laughing and talking, taking turns to hold the twins while our families surrounded us with proud and happy smiles. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yo yo yo 

xx Skittle Lova