CHAPTER 5~Reunion And Jealousy

Siddharth punched the wall in frustration, as his knuckles went red and blood oozed out of them. He yelped in pain but he was enraged. What was he thinking? Why did he kiss her?

He knew was enthralled by her when she held his hand. She was very shy, and that little action of holding his hand, got him to the margin of kissing her. The way her luscious pink lips invited him to taste them, made him grow hard even now. Her sultry mouthwatering lips made his mind go blank, and when she licked them delightfully, he did the only thing he could reckon.

He kissed her senseless. She wasn't responding to his kisses at first, but when she started kissing him back, he felt the pleasure inside him as heat passed through his centre of male anatomy. He kissed her hungrily and felt the chocolate taste of her mouth as he slowly parted her lips and entered her mouth and his tongue danced in her mouth, tasting every inch of her, and that certainly had him drowning in the pool of ecstasy. He could feel goosebumps on her skin as their bodies pressed together, her soft breasts pressed against his rough chest. Adrenaline rushed through his body when she was kissing him just like he wanted to. The kisses became more urgent and passionate and he never wanted to part away. His voracious hunger to savour her palatable lips was never ending, but he dejectedly stopped only to be more captivated by her beautiful hazel eyes, that had such strong emotion of exhilaration that he realised what mistake he had done.

The memory of kissing her was making him insane and he was too shocked to discover that that was her first kiss. Anger boiled inside him. It was challenging to believe that that was her first kiss. For such an amazing kisser, she had to be lying! How could she remain a Virgin and not have her first kiss when she was bloody 27 years old. Even the thought of somebody else kissing her or taking her virginity made him furious.

Why did he feel so possessive towards her? He never let anybody enter his room, not even his mom, dad or Arjun, let alone the fact to touch his things. She touched the frame that was close to his heart, and she broke it, but he wasn't agonised because she touched his things and broke the frame, he was at first but it disappeared as soon as he saw her in pain. In a jiffy he was in front of her carrying her bridal style, failing to remember anything about that frame.

It was the only photo he had with her. He couldn't trust Tithi. In his eyes every girl was the same. He had to stay away from her he decided. He is just marrying her. Nothing else. He will clear this thing to her as soon as possible. He could never feel the same emotion with any other girl. It was time to bring out his cold self back that he was losing control over the last few days.

***

"So bhabhi. I need a treat." Arjun said looking towards her.

"Treat? For what?" Tithi said raising her eyebrow in confusion.

"Because today I gave you a romantic moment with bhai now, didn't I?" He said while driving the car.

She didn't reply as her mind drifted towards the kiss. One moment she was on cloud nine and the other she felt like she would break down. He regretted kissing her she didn't need to hear from him. It was clear on his face that he didn't want to kiss her.

"You know bhai never lets anybody enter his room." He said as she looked over him on shock. So it was his planning all along to take her to his room.

"You knew he was back home. Didn't you?" she accused him.

"Sorry." He said sheepishly, a moment later his expression changed. "I hope everything's fine between you both."

"Yes. Why would you ask?" she blurted a little too suddenly.

He shrugged, "Because as soon as you came to have dinner, I saw you didn't look happy. And even bhai didn't came down to have dinner."

"No. Everything's fine. Don't worry." she gave him a little smile.