CHAPTER 8~ Getting Closer?

She was greeted with the sight of her parents with lots of shopping bags in their hands and exhaustion on their faces, as she opened the door.

She was still a little flustered and because she couldn't compose herself in the little time, she blushed a little as she took some bags from their hands while trying to hide her face.

She kept the bags on the sofas as they acknowledged Siddharth's presence. She saw Siddharth touching their feet while her parents looked at her with a teasing smile on their faces. She observed that he had worn his tie loosely again and he looked devastatingly handsome.

Guess they now know the reason of your blushing face which you thought you would be able from hide from them. You can't hide anything from your parents even if you want to Tithi her mind reminded her.

"What are you doing here?" Her father asked him and she got scared. Shit. What were they supposed to tell them? Sweat beats formed on her face as she nervously met Siddhart's gaze.

"Um. About that actually." He cleared his throat awkwardly as she realised the cause of his little discomfort.

"I just came here to ask for your permission." He said whilst she failed to remember he telling her something about getting her parents permission. Now just like her parents, even she was confused. What was he talking about?

"I was meeting my cousins in an hour and I thought if Tithi would accompany me there? I mean I thought it would be a good idea if all of them could meet before our wedding. That way she'll get to know them and get more comfortable." He completed whilst rubbing the back of his neck.

"We're okay if Tithi wants to go." Her father told him as he looked at her daughter questioningly.

"Tithi would you like to meet my cousins?"

"Umm... Okay." Shouldn't he ask her this thing first?

"Okay." He grinned.

"Can you come with me for a moment?" She asked him hoping her parents wouldn't say anything. He nodded as they both made their way inside her room.

She closed the door and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Why didn't you tell me before we had to go for and meet your cousins? Don't you think you should ask me before? You don't think you need my permission is not important? And when we're you going to tell me about this meeting the cousins part? Now I don't even know what I am supposed to wear!?" She said exasperatedly as she kept moving in her room.

"Woah Woah Woah. Cool down. I know I should have told you about it first but because of.. What happened there in the party.. It slipped of my mind. Besides that was the first thing that came to mind after your father asked me what was I doing here. That was the best I could come up with okay?"

"Oh my God!! Are you blushing?" She asked as she stepped closer as she was beholding the blush on his handsome fiancé's face. As their gazes locked, her playful smile disappeared as the intensity in his eyes held her captive. But before she would lose her mind and get immersed in the depth of his gorgeous chocolate eyes, she scammed towards her wardrobe and opened it.

She had no idea what she was supposed to wear or where they were having their dinner. If it's some five star fancy restaurant she had to dress up and impress his cousins. Wonder what they would be like? As she was engrossed in her thoughts, she didn't feel Siddharth coming behind her. Not until she felt his hot breath on her exposed shoulder. A sigh escaped her lips as she felt her back pressed to his front. Her body suddenly grew warm. His head was just above her shoulder.

"I think you should wear this." He said huskily, his lips touching her ear and her eyes closed on their own as she gulped her own saliva. His little stubble grazed across her cheek as he moved forward and left no gap between their bodies, to take off the dress from the hanger. He kept the dress in front of her as he turned his head to look at her face while she didn't move an inch of her face because she knew the consequences of it. His lips hovered over her cheek and she took the dress from his hold and fisted the soft cloth in her hand. It was a jumpsuit kind of outfit with a simple red blouse and black trousers.