A/N

Hey guys!! How are you all doing?

No I'm sorry but this is not an update.. I just wanted you all to know that my sister 32tyga and I have started a new story called "Memory Basket" wherein we will be writing alternate chapters without any plot discussions.. So please give us your support.. Read out the prologue (first chapter will be out shortly) and vote, comment and let us know how you like it.. 😘

Thank you!!

The link is and description are down below..

https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/117101961-memory-basket-

Description-

Writer- Scribblers_desk

He was my best friend. My only friend, since my childhood, throughout my school life. Last day of middle school he confessed liking me and I was so happy that day considering I had feelings for him too.

Fast forward first day of high school at Westwood, we both act like strangers. Fast forward to sophomore year, we still behave the same way. Things change, friends change, but our feelings don't and we both know that.

***

Delaney Albright, introvert, good girl, beautiful and quite popular among the students, president of the school.

Viktor Franklin Hyde, extrovert, player, handsome and obviously really popular, captain of school cricket team.

What happens when two ex-best friends, who stopped talking two years ago because of certain circumstances, are thrown into a crazy last year at high school? Do they finally talk out their differences? Do they finally stop pretending to ignore each others presence when it's the last thing they want to do? Do they finally revive the good memories they spent together? Do they finally accept their feelings for each other?

Read out to find out more!

***