02

"you got the smile that could light
this whole world up, but i just want you
to light my world up."

jimin

i watch you from a far, why do you like so happy? you're smiling so wide, it looks so sincere from here, it looks like you're so happy and it looks like you're making everybody happy, but i just want you to make me happy and no one else.

"you should let her go bro.", taehyung appeared from the back, giving me pat on my shoulder.

"what do you mean?", i asked him unbelievably. i don't want to loose her, she is my world, my everything.

"look, i'm just saㅡ", before he could finish his sentence, i punched his right cheek, causing him to fall.

third person

everyone in the canteen turned their heads to them, in shock, obviously. jimin and taehyung are the definition of friendship goals, seeing jimin punching taehyung, was a total shock for everyone.

chaeryeong saw this and immediately ran towards the two. "taehyung, gwaenchanha?", she asked the older panicky.

jimin, on the other side, didn't know how to react, will he react at how his girlfriend ran to his friend instead of him or at why did he just punched his friendㅡno, scratch thatㅡhis brother.

chaeryeong helped taehyung to stand up and brought him to the nursery room to treat his wound. jimin was left alone in the crowd, totally blank, students began to gossip, whispering, but it was loud enough for jimin to hear them.

"chaeryeong doesn't deserve him at all."

"why does chaeryeong even date him?"

"poor taehyung, he didn't deserved that."

November 8, 2016