07

"maybe we're meant to be,
but maybe we just met at
the wrong time, wrong place."

jimin

it has been weeks that i didn't show up, i see you're more happier now, no one that is holding you back, no one that is hurting you, no one that is controlling over you, you don't have to lie again and all you recieve is love. love that you deserved, love that i didn't gave to you.

"jimin?", i heard someone calling for my name, which made me turn around. in to my surprise, it was someone i didn't expect to see.

"hyung...", i trailed off, trying not to act nervous.

"long time no see, what are you looking at?", he said and walked closer to my way, to see where i was looking at. i wanted to stop him, but what could i do?

"lookin' at some whores? aren't you supposed to be ㅇwith my sister?", he smirked and chuckled a bit.

"talking about my sister, where is she?", that question made me more nervous, not knowing what i should answer.

"iㅡ", i was about to speak but something stopped me.

"kim namjoon, what are you doing here?"

that voice, that sweet, innocent voice.

"oh! dongsaengiya!", namjoon said in surprise and ran to his sister.

"ji-jimin?...", that voice again, but this time, it didn't sound sweet and innocent. it sounded like she was thrilling and nervous.

November 18, 2016