03

"even i am doing you wrong, hurting
you countless times, you're always
ending up being there for me, even
i know i didn't deserve it."

third person

"noona, gumapuda.", taehyung thanked chaeryeong with a weak smile. chaeryeong smiled and pated his shoulder.

"amu geotdo aniya.", she said but taehyung could already tell by her face that it looks like she is having a rush.

"you can go.", taehyung told her, he already knew that she wanted to go to jimin because that's just how she is. she is too thoughtful, sweet, kind, friendly, loving and strong.

her face lightened up but soon fade away when she realized that she would leave taehyung alone.

"it's okay, i'll call jungkook.", taehyung assured her and a smile formed in her lips again. she waved at him as she walked out the room.

jimin

i was laying on the grass under a tree at the playground when i felt arms above my stomach followed by a head, placed in my arms.

i opened my eyes, only to see chaeryeong laying beside me, her arm around my body, her eyes closed. a smile appeared on my lips, seeing the beautiful sight.

"saranghae.", she said in loud and clear voice. i looked at her who still had her eyes closed and soon pulled her into a deep hug.

i always wonder why you are still there for me and loves me and acts like everything is okay when it's actually not, but i love you and i just can't let you go.

"saranghae.", i whispered as i kissed her forehead, earning a giggle from her.

vocabulary:
noona/누나 older sister
gumapuda/구마보다 thanks (informal)
amu geotdo aniya/아무 것도 아니야 it's nothing
saranghae/사랑해 i love you

November 9, 2016