Chapter 14: Secrets

*Zayn's POV*

"LISA! ZAYN!" Harry yelled.

Lisa and I walked out of her room together, holding hands.

"Everone take a seat" Harry instructed. The others all took a seat, while Lisa and I remained standing.

"We should tell them" I heard Lisa softly whisper into my ear.

"Ok" I replied, whispering back to her.

"What are you two whispering about?" Harry asked.

"I was just saying that I want to sit next to my girlfriend" I replied. Lisa's cheeks went red. She put her head down, trying to hide the fact that she was blushing, but I could still see it. I thought she looked so cute.

"Girlfriend?" Harry asked, confused. "Since when?"

"Just then mate" I replied, as I kissed Lisa on the cheek, then we both sat down.

"Zayn. I just remembered something" Lisa said to me. 

"What is it sunshine?" I asked, the name making her blush even more.

"When we went on our first date, you said you had a surprise for me...." she started. ".......But you never told me what it was".

"I completely forgot" I replied. "I guess on that afternoon I was just lost in the moment".

"Can you tell us?" Sarah asked.

"Should we tell them boys?" I asked. They all replied by nodding their heads.

"We? You all have a secret?" Tahlia asked, puzzled.

"Yes" I replied. "We all have the same secret. Only our families know so far".

"Tell us Zayn" Lisa said, stroking my arm with her soft hand.

**********Flashback**********

As the 'rejected acts' were about to leave, the judges called us all back. I had no clue what was going on, and neither did anyone else.

They started to call out names.

"Zayn Malik"

"Liam Payne"

"Harry Styles"

"Louis Tomlinson"

"Niall Horan"

They also called out four of the girl's names.

We had no clue about what to expect.

The nine of us walked back onto the X Factor stage, facing the judges, who were sitting at the desk in front of us. 

"Hello" Nicole Scherzinger softly spoke into the microphone, sitting behind the judge's table. She continued to speak.

"Thank you so much for coming back. I know, judging from some of your faces, that this is really hard. We thought long and hard about it, and we thought of each of you as individuals, and we just thought that you're too talented to let go of. We think it would be a great idea to have two seperate groups".

All of us stood there frozen on the X Factor stage. We didn't know what she meant yet, until Simon started to speak, saying "we've decided to put you both through to the judge's houses".

We jumped up and down, with large smiles covering all of our faces.

The girls were even screaming, and some of us were crying. Just knowing that we were all still in the competition was the best feeling ever.

Simon said a few more words before we walked off the stage, running to tell the other contestants our great news about what just happened.

The only question was.............what are we going to call ourselves?