Chapter 18: All It Takes

*********Flashback*********

*Chloe's POV*

I went upstairs to grab my handbag. I heard talking coming from downstairs, and I could tell it was Sarah and Louis. I could hear them asking about where everyone was.

I don't know where everyone else is, but I know that Harry went to the toilet.

I ran downstairs, and noticed Harry was walking only meters behind me.

"You ready to go love?" he asked.

"Go where?" I asked him. "Where is everyone?"

"Oh, we're all going out for dinner" he answered. "Everyone's out the front"

He started to walk out the door, but I stopped him. He turned around and our lips were only centimetres apart.

He looked at me, probably waiting for word to come out of my mouth.

"What is it love?" he asked.

"I need to tell you something"

*Still Chloe's POV*

He stood still, with a confused look on his face, as if he was waiting for me to talk.

"I bet you're probably wondering why I was avoiding you last week" I said.

He nodded.

"It's because I have trust issues Harry. It's not about you. My last boyfriend just didn't treat me right. I'll tell you about that later" I told him, and his jaw dropped. "You're a really nice guy, and I like you"

I planted a kiss on his cheek. He blushed.

"I love you Chloe" he said.

"Well, we better get going. I think everyone's waiting" I said.

We walked out the door together and saw the girls in Sarah's car, and the boys in Louis' car.

"See you there" Harry said, then walked over to the boys, while I made my way to Sarah's car, and hopped in.

The boys sped off in Louis' car, and we closely followed.

-

The drive was silent and long. It had actually taken an hour to get there. I started to wonder where we were going.

We pulled up and got out of the car, noticing that we were at Pizza Hut, and it was all you can eat.

"OH MY GOD! PIZZA!" Sarah yelled.

"Remember this place darling?" Louis asked her as he put his arm around Sarah's shoulder.

"Of course I do" Sarah replied. "How can I ever forget it?"

Their lips met as they shared a slow, passionate kiss.

"Should we go in now? I'm starving!" Niall said, sounding like he was unable to hold his hunger any longer.

"Let's go" Louis said as he took Sarah's hand in his.

I wish I could be like that with Harry, but I've just got to learn how to trust him, and I will, no matter what it takes.

*Harry's POV*

I watched as Louis kissed Sarah. I could say I was a bit jealous of their relationship. Ok, more than a bit. I was extremely jealous. They're adorable together. 

I am just waiting for the day when Chloe can trust me. I'll be here, and I'm not going to have anyone else until I can get my Chloe.

I love her, more than any other girl I've ever loved, and I am not going to give up on her. Ever. I'm going to do all it takes.